Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RoosterCold

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RoosterCold

  1. I think it is Rhino for me.
  2. But, I do sort of understand when looking at their budget. The time setting was costly and extravagant and the gimmick was such that they had to film the entire show in both color and black and white.
  3. I would have liked at least five seasons. I thought it was an interesting premise that was similar to what Batman has done over the years.
  4. Wow, I am really surprised. I thought it was very well received.
  5. Maybe if you actually read next time...
  6. Good wishlist. I know the event happened already, but this is what I would have said if I saw this post before 8/14: Cars IV announcement and/or Cars on the Road II. Hulk and the Agents of SMASH renewed for III. She Hulk animated show announced. Spider-Woman Season 1 cast. Coco II information and Coco III announced.
  7. I actually like characters never staying dead, to the point where any time they do stay dead it kind of upsets me.
  8. Legacy stuff. Give characters their own identities.
  9. I would have no objections.
  10. Definitely teams that have not gotten the animated series treatment yet would be great picks.
  11. I could of think an anthology that also has an overarching story in the background would be best. They can introduce the characters that we have first and then we can go from there. That is what season 1 should be doing.
  12. I think we might need a Defenders show. Maybe the Netflix shows got cancelled before there could be any discussion, but I don't feel like the Defenders show they did, even though it was good, did anything for exposure of those characters.
  13. Needs the next seasons of Cars on the Road, monsters at work, Santa Clauses and dream productions
  14. They could revive all of the Spiderman shows. They did so many of them it’s a shame to just have them on the shelf.
  15. I would do X-Force or X-Factor, maybe both.
  16. Hello everybody! I do cartoon/comic world builds and awards. I hope I can find some interest for that here lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.