Everything posted by Comicbookfan101
-
Pokemon Presents Reactions?!
I’m hoping for Winds and Waves have voice acting by Studiopolis.
-
Pokemon Presents Reactions?!
I still hope for a Pokemon anime season 1 redub by studiopolis and a new form for Charizard named Charla with a pink bow on her head.
-
What's on your watchlist for this weekend?
I’m going to watch the season 2 of Your Friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man with Erica Lindbeck voicing Gwen in it.
-
You've Suddenly Found Yourself a Character In a Comic. What Comic/Universe Are You In?
Sonic because I want to meet him and his friends.
-
What do you think of the Toy Story 5 trailer?
Woody wearing a dress.
-
What else should I read and add to my collection?
Sonic and Power Rangers.
-
When Will More 2026 Games Get Release Dates?
I’m thinking Pokemon and Sonic.
-
Who do you guys wanna see next in Marvel Rivals?
SpiderGwen voice by Erica Lindbeck.
-
Announcement: ComicBook.com Reader Response Launch! (Friendly) Debate a CB Writer!
Hello. I would like to limit any suggestions to 3. Pink Bow return as an accessory for any Pokemon in Gen 10 games and the future games, that way they could put it on a female Charizard’s head like in the anime. Pokemon Kai anime, a revised version of Indigo League, Orange Islands, Johto Journeys, Johto League Champions and Master Quest, to be redubbed by Studiopolis. 8 Redubbed Pokemon Movies by Studiopolis. That’s all folks!
-
What do you want to see in the new Dragon Ball anime?
I would like the Classic Super Saiyans in the new anime.
-
Pokémon Day Out and Night Out - Predictions
Here are the Pokémon Day Out and Night Out predictions: Redubbed classic Pokemon anime by Studiopolis (English names will remain.) New specials: Charicific Valley and Ash/Liko and Roy. Redubbed Movies by Studiopolis I'll be respectful this time.
-
Fan Theory: Future Sonic IDW Comics and a second Sega production for 2026 or 2027.
Hello fellow Mobians! I’ve been diving deep into the IDW solicitations and the recent 2026 Sega 35th Anniversary teasers, and I’ve got a massive theory regarding the post-Frontiers era. With the Restoration rebuilding after the recent "Scattered Pieces" arc, there is a perfect opening for new blood and multiversal chaos. Here is my breakdown of what’s coming to the comics and the next major Sega Production project. 1. The New Restoration Elite: Character BreakdownWhile Jewel leads the desk, the field team is about to get a major power spike. My theory focuses on four new "Restoration Projects" designed to handle threats in Sonic’s absence: The Crimson Spark: A red-furred, electric-powered hedgehog. He sports a red vest, white gloves with red-cuffed yellow patterns, and matching red/yellow sneakers. Unlike Sonic’s chaos energy, his is pure bio-electricity. The Blonde Combatant: His sister, a blonde hedgehog with long hair. She’s a physical powerhouse who fights in a white crop top and purple skirt, accented by red lipstick, a pink hairband, and brown high-heeled boots. The Cheetah Pilot: A teenage combatant and pilot who provides air support with a custom jet. He wears a green vest and purple/red sneakers—the ultimate scout. The Tai Chi Echidna: A new survivor from a hidden enclave. He uses Tai Chi-inspired energy manipulation and wears a blue headband and vest with blue/orange sneakers. The Rivalry: New Hedgehog vs. SurgeExpect a clash of the titans. The Crimson Hedgehog’s "natural" electricity will likely be positioned as the direct antithesis to Surge the Tenrec’s artificial, painful lightning. It won’t just be a fight; it’ll be a battle for who truly defines "Electrifying Speed." 2. The Crossover: MMPR x SonicWith IDW holding the reins for both, the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers x Sonic crossover is the next logical step. The Hook: Dr. Eggman and Lord Zedd team up to create a "Chaos Morphin Grid." The Twist: The new characters mentioned above won't appear here. This keeps the crossover focused on the classic "Big Six" vs. the original Rangers to maximize nostalgia. 3. Family Feud: The New RobotnikMove over Starline; Eggman has family. We are looking at a new Robotnik cousin entering the fray. This isn't a bumbling relative; think of a high-tech, tactical genius who views Eggman’s obsession with "Sonic Land" as a waste of resources. 4. Voice Actor Predictions (Sega Productions 2026 or 2027)If these characters jump to a "Sega Productions" animated series or game, here is how the casting is looking: Character Predicted Voice Actor Soundalike/Vibe Crimson Hedgehog Johnny Yong Bosch 2025 Dante (Devil May Cry) Blonde Hedgehog Erica Lindbeck Jessie (FF7 Remake) The Cheetah Bryce Papenbrook Energetic/Shonen Protagonist Tai Chi Echidna Robbie Daymond Spider-Man meets Raphael (TMNT) New Robotnik Patrick Seitz Intimidating & Sophisticated Theory SummaryThe next mainline game (rumored for late 2026) will likely introduce the "Restoration Projects" as playable allies or DLC, while the IDW comics will spend the next year building up the New Robotnik's arrival. The Crimson Hedgehog and Surge will likely have a long-term "Blue vs. Shadow" style rivalry that carries the comic for the next 50 issues. What do you guys think? Does a Tai Chi Echidna make more sense, and would you want to see Erica Lindbeck bring that "Jessie" sass to the blonde hedgehog?
-
PlayStation State of Play February 2026 Predictions
Rayman collection, mortal Kombat legacy collection 2, new sonic game and Sonic unleashed remaster.
-
Thoughts on The Muppet Show Revival?
I didn’t see it, but the revival is good.
-
Spider Man
I like the Season 1 of Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man. I would like a Season 2 to feature new Villains, new allies, Richard and Peter reunion and Gwen Stacy voiced by the Black Cat voice actor from 2018 Spider-Man game and its 2023 sequel.
-
Stop releasing Super Bowl spots early!
I would like to see Your Friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man season 2, with new villains, new allies and Erica Lindbeck as Spider-Gwen. Don’t worry I’m not spamming and not repeating it.
-
Who is the most famous villain from your state?
Lex Luthor.
-
What comic character do you think works better outside their own solo series?
Knuckles.
-
What Game Would You Like to See Remade?
Classic Sonic games and Sonic Adventure remakes with current voice actors like Roger Craig Smith. If the games are a success.
-
Should there be more horror film versions of classic kids stuff?
I want nothing.
-
Which hero would be the most terrifying if they turned villain?
Anakin Skywalker.
-
February 2026 Nintendo Direct Predictions/Hopes Thread
New Mario game, New Mario collection and Switch version of 3DS Luigi’s mansion.
- Villain
-
Introduction
Hi. I would like to hope that Disney Pkus’ Your Friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man season 2 might feature the Cassie Cage actor from MK11 to play Gwen.
-
Greetings!
Hi everyone, After the Season 1 finale, I’ve been thinking about showrunner Jeff Trammell’s comments on Season 2 being "more tragic" and exploring a Succession-style power struggle. I wanted to share a theory on how this might tie the new characters together. 1. The Rise of the Rival Heir: With Peter stepping away from Norman’s shadow, the introduction of Gwen Stacy feels like a tactical move by Norman. If the rumors of Erica Lindbeck voicing Gwen are true, her experience voicing confident characters like Black Cat would perfectly suit a Gwen who acts as Norman’s "ideal" protégé—creating a direct rivalry for Peter. 2. The Richard Parker Connection: The reveal that Richard Parker is alive and imprisoned (voiced by Josh Keaton) adds a massive personal stake. I suspect Peter's investigation into his father's past will lead him into direct conflict with Norman’s "Project Monolith," forcing a wedge between him and his friends who still trust Osborn. 3. Street-Level Growth: It’s also exciting to see Charlie Cox returning as Daredevil in his classic red suit. This suggests Peter might be looking for a new mentor figure who represents the "Neighborhood" values, contrasting Norman’s corporate influence. I’d love to hear your take—do you think the "tragedy" teased for this season involves Peter’s father, or will it be the fracturing of his friendship with Harry and Gwen? Respectfully, Comicbookfan101