I'm a lot more casual on the MCU post-Endgame and really post-No Way Home (which ended up becoming my personal MCU and Spidey number 1 in one fell swoop), so I basically treat it less like an interconnected franchise and more of a "here are the character I'm following now" one. The thing I really dug about Endgame was the feeling of finality of it all, like the MCU could legitimately have ended with it. I'm personally glad it didn't at least in as much as Shang-Chi, No Way Home, Doctor Strange 2, and Deadpool & Wolverine came out since, which have been the only post-Endgame MCU movies I would classify as "great" or say that I "loved", although in each case, I've primarily dug them on a level independent of their MCU basis (Shang-Chi - Hong Kong-style martial arts flick, No Way Home - the ultimate live-action Spidey movie, Doctor Strange 2 - Raimi going as Raimi as PG-13 allow, D&W - Hugh Jackman returning as Wolverine.) Cinematically, it's basically Spider-Man and anything sprung out of Deadpool & Wolverine for me (I've personally all but written off the idea of Blade ever happening), and my sights on Disney+ are almost exclusively on Daredevil now, partly out of awaiting the return of the rest of the Marvel-Netflix characters, which I was really invested in during their run (Disney +, just give us one more season of Iron Fist on the level of season 2, and Danny's back on track!) I'd be lying if I said I was going into Doomsday and Secret Wars with the same degree of anticipation as was the case for Infinity War and Endgame. It's more a curiosity of how they're gonna make the who's who of pre-MCU Marvel stars meeting the MCU roster work for me, but I'm open to having my mind changed. In any case, Brand New Day is definitely the highest on my list of the MCU in theaters.