Everything posted by FrankCastle1969
-
What's One Comic Book Trend You Wish Would Go Away?
Sick of the relaunches and Marvel or DC starting over with #1s. Just stick to a launch and have it keep going like originaly.
-
Anyone Picking Up Marvel's New Midnight Universe?
Sounds interesting. I missed that announcement and will have to check these out.
-
Do You Buy Cover A or Variant Covers for Your Comic Collection?
Generally only if I love the cover art/artist.
-
Is the Punisher a serial killer?
Nope...
-
What's your favorite Avengers line-up in the comics?
A lot to choose from. I would have to say Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hawkeye, Goliath, Wasp, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch
-
Beware of.... the copyright symbol?
Pretty funny
-
Do character deaths even matter anymore?
No because they can always find a way to bring them back.
-
Comic book brick and mortar stores
We still have a couple in Monterey California and great to see they are doing well. Always great to go in and see the new comics mixed among several older ones we grew up with.
-
Batman's most important mentor?
Alfred
-
Which Daredevil villain should come to Born Again Season 3?
The Owl
-
Limited-Time Thanos Community Quest Line is Live - Earn Exclusive Badges & A Chance to Win Your Own Infinity Gauntlet
Well that is one way to get stoned...
-
Comics Lost
Not my comics, but I went away to college and came back and my Mom had given some of my original Star Wars figures to a younger cousin. I was upset but was not going to ask for them back. But then I made the decision to grab all my comics and other collectibles and take them off to college with me.
-
What would you do if you got a rare (and expensive) comic by mistake?
Get in there and Sell, Sell, Sell!
-
Collectable batman adventures cards
I have them too. I don't think new issues will impact the older ones. Sometimes new releases make the older ones worth more as there is a renewed interest.
-
Are you all excited for the upcoming Star Wars movie The Mandalorian & Grogu?
Wondering how many are excited and how many are meh about it...
-
Comic book brick and mortar stores
I live in a small town and we have always had a comic book store. Sometimes up to 3 in our area or more. Right now there are 2. Been nice to have that as a mainstay here.
-
[GIVEAWAY] FREE Ultra-Realistic Life-Sized Stitch from Hot Toys ($215 value)
"Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind."
-
[GIVEAWAY] FREE Harry Potter GoChess Wizard Chess Set from Particula ($429.95 value)
Pretty sure the hat would put me in Ravenclaw
-
[GIVEAWAY] The Mandalorian & Grogu Action Buddy Grogu 10-Inch Animatronic Toy
I am excited to see them again and this time on the big screen
-
[Giveaway] John Wick: Official Collector's Poker Set - Valued at $389. We're Thinking We're Back!
The Red Circle fight has to be one of my favorites.
-
[GIVEAWAY] WE ARE VENOM! - McFarlane Toys 1:6th Scale Collectible with Scene
Tom Hardy’s Version of Venom is my favorite one by far
-
[GIVEAWAY] Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mr. Freeze (Batman & Robin) from McFarlane Toys
Batman Returns
-
Spiderman Vs Batman
I feel like Batman would figure out a way to defeat Spider-Man
-
[GIVEAWAY] Mortal Kombat Prize Pack from McFarlane Toys: ROUND TWO - FIGHT!
Shao Kahn for shao
-
[GIVEAWAY] Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mr. Freeze (Batman & Robin) from McFarlane Toys
Batman Returns is the best to me