Everything posted by FrankCastle1969
-
[GIVEAWAY] Mortal Kombat Prize Pack from McFarlane Toys
I think Raiden would win
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Hello
-
[GIVEAWAY] Spider-Man & Spawn Prize Pack from McFarlane Toys
I think Spider-Man as he has a way of figuring out how to defeat his enemies and his strength and agility.
-
Should Batman should break his no-kill rule to permanently stop the Joker.
To stop the Joker for good, that is the only way and Batman knows that. He would have to change his ways to stop him.
-
New Comic Book Day Preview And Discussion Thread (12/24/25)
I have not been collecting the Absolute series. Can someone explain what they are or how they are different? Thank you
-
Why was Thor was crying in Deadpool & Wolverine?
I am thinking they will link to it in a future movie, someone dying such as Jane Foster or one of his Asgardian pals
-
Giveaway 2 of the Week! A LEGO Prize Pack (Fortnite, Minecraft, Sonic)
The Death Star Lego set
-
Giveaway - We've Got Two "Wicked: For Good" Prize Packs to Send Out!
As Long As Your Mine
-
Congrats to Our Weekly Giveaway Winner for Week 5: ComicBob
Congrats ComicBob!
-
What Graphic Novels or Series Could You Read Over and Over Again?
Frank Miller's Dark Knight. Also his Daredevil run that was put into novel form. Watchmen
-
Weapons
Who has seen this movie? This is one of the better Horror movies to come out in a while I think. Would love to see this in comic book form. Thoughts?
-
The Future of Star Wars Movies - And The Hunt for Ben Solo
I would have liked to have seen that Kylo Ren movie. I think they should do new stories in the past and future. As well as spinoffs. I do like where stories are set during times we have seen too, to see other perspectives.
-
If you could live any superhero or villain’s life, who would you choose?
Either Bat Man or Iron Man since you would have all that money!
-
What Classic TV Show From Your Childhood Would You Bring Back for 1 More Season?
Taxi
-
What was the very first comic book you ever read and what is the current comic book that your currently reading
I was on a trip with family and probably around 8 or 9. I bought a spiderman soft cover book that had reprinted some issues. I then was hooked and saw at another place a 3 pack of Fantastic Four books 193-195 which I still have. Within a year I started going to LCS and buying different comics and my collection began.
-
As a THANK YOU to our members, we're starting a WEEKLY GIVEAWAY With cash prizes! Here's how to participate!
That is awesome