Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MannyFresh

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MannyFresh

  1. Hmm. I'd be open to it, if it was a possibility but for the most part I think that particular aspect is completed as of now, since we're on the move within the future of the mcu. Cliff Robertson was the best representation of the Uncle Ben character, imo. #doomsday
  2. I'm curious, I may go check it out on discount Tuesday next week at neighborhood Regal in Screen X, probably will do a double feature with Masters of the Universe as well. I've only seen one non-spoiler review, which I found honest and interesting. But yes I'm curious, overhall.
  3. It's still too bad we couldn't have Kang, I'm still really curious what the Kang Dynasty could have been since it had a short buildup and an abrupt but unfortunate ending.
  4. "Those are my balloons...." (Joker looks confused and turns to Bob). "HE STOLE MY BALLOONS!" "Why didn't anyone tell me he had one of those....things?" "Bob.......gun..." (Bob hands Joker his gun) BLAM!!! Joker: "Gonna need a minute or two alone boys."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.