Everything posted by Xzzarian
-
[GIVEAWAY, Round 3]: Grand Theft Auto 6 Ultimate Edition Pre-Order ($99 Value)
The weather and criminal/wanted system seems like it will be awesome
-
[GIVEAWAY, Round 2]: Grand Theft Auto 6 Ultimate Edition Pre-Order ($99 Value)
I'd say gta 3, it's what originally got me playing gta
-
[Giveaway]: Marvel's Wolverine Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ($79 Value)f
I'd say my favorite is when he did a crossover from X-Men The Animated Series to Spider-Man The Animated Series. I love the original 90's animated series.
-
[ENDED]: Spider-Man: Brand New Day Prize Pack (Round 2) - Free Tickets, Statue, Shirt, & Comic!
Green Goblin, specifically with the comic(animated) costume/color palette. Not the Movie version costume. Here is an image of the comic cover, BRING ON THE BAD GUYS: GREEN GOBLIN (2025) #1.. except I removed Spider-man's hand that covered about 20% of the image and made the green and purple color more solid (had a very strong orange tint all over him, which made him look less Green and Purple. I hope you guys like it 😁
-
[Giveaway]: Spider-Man: Brand New Day Prize Pack - Free Tickets, Statue, Shirt, & Comic!
My favorite would probably be "Is that a real knife? That's my weakness, small knives."
-
If You Could Time Travel to See Any One Movie Open In Theaters What Would It Be?
This is an obvious choice for me. I would suit up as Batman, but not for fun—I’d travel back in time to the Century 16 theater in Aurora, Colorado. I'd buy a ticket to the midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises and enjoy the first few minutes of the movie. Then I’d slip away to stop the horrible event from ever happening that night and save the innocent. The real Batman usually refuses to alter history, but in this case, I'm breaking his rules.
-
[GIVEAWAY] Vintage Batman '89 Figure & Batmobile Replica from Spin Master
How do we find out who won? Also, how do we check our "inbox"? As far as I can tell, their is no inbox Edit: I solved 1 problem. Inbox doesn't show up on mobile. I had to use desktop mode lol... still would like to know who won though :)
-
Which Superhero Needs Their Own Animated Series That Hasn't Had One Yet?
Using the term "superhero" for my recommendation really doesn't fit. A better classification would be anti-hero or vigilante, kind of like the Punisher or Ghost Rider. My nomination is... THE CROW! 😁
-
Spider-Man: Organic webbing vs. mechanical web-shooters
Wouldn't let me edit, but to add to it... As far as weakness/plot armor goes, organically, he could be having performance problems, etc. and mechanical problems with the cartridges ruining out or being damaged, etc.
-
Spider-Man: Organic webbing vs. mechanical web-shooters
My favorite Spider-man is the animated(1994)... So part of me is leaning to mechanical, but I also like organic because that would make more sense that he became able to produce web. I think it should be a mix of the two. Organic but it's messy. Spays everywhere and creates messy web strands, but don't really allow for swinging accurately. They're not as structured as they are with the help of mechanical. Mechanical would help structure it into better strands, allowing him to swing better and make cartridges and intricate things such as weapons, shields, backpacks, etc.
-
[GIVEAWAY] $100 Spider-Man: Brand New Day McFarlane Toys 1/6 Scale Spidey & Hulk Statue Pack
Spider-man The Animated Series is the best! His costume is my favorite. I love the versions of all of the characters. It also has the best version of Black Cat. She was given a super soldier serum like what Captain America received 😀
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Wuuuzzz uuupppp!!! 🤘😝🤘
-
All Media Batman
What's your favorite version of Batman from across all media and why?
-
[GIVEAWAY] Vintage Batman '89 Figure & Batmobile Replica from Spin Master
My favorite scene would technically be two scenes. The two matching scenes "ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" Joker states that he asks that of all his prey. Then later Batman asks him the same question, subtly implying that the Joker is now his prey.