September 11Sep 11 Does anyone enjoy the paper? I was so surprised it got a second season but the office took more than one season to get into a rhythm so it deserves a chance but I can’t get into it the characters are just too annoying. It’s far from the office in quality but close enough in structure where it can’t stand on its own.
September 11Sep 11 CB Team I'm a huge fan of the Office, but haven't really heard much about the Paper. I remember I wasn't impressed with the Office until maybe the 2nd season then I was hooked.
September 14Sep 14 I love The Paper its pretty damn funny. Season 1 took a little second to get there but the second half of season 1 and all of season 2 is truly non stop jokes. The gun range scene quoting Training Day was hilarious
September 15Sep 15 CB Team 42 minutes ago, BryWood said:I love The Paper its pretty damn funny. Season 1 took a little second to get there but the second half of season 1 and all of season 2 is truly non stop jokes. The gun range scene quoting Training Day was hilariousI may have to check this one out. I was a huge fan of The Office.
September 15Sep 15 Author 13 hours ago, BryWood said:I love The Paper its pretty damn funny. Season 1 took a little second to get there but the second half of season 1 and all of season 2 is truly non stop jokes. The gun range scene quoting Training Day was hilariousI may have to give the second season more of a chance. I’ve only seen the first three episodes of season two and turned it off it felt more of the same like season one and I was not a fan. I do like the threat level midnight fandom documentaries that they put out. Those are cool.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.