Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[GIVEAWAY, Round 3]: Grand Theft Auto 6 Ultimate Edition Pre-Order ($99 Value)

Featured Replies

Hello CB Forum,

It's time for our weekly giveaway! GTA6 continues to be a hot topic on the site. Today we covered a slew of new information Rockstar Games dropped for fans. Our first two GTA6 giveaways were massive successes. We're up to 3 copies we've given away and want to do another round - again offering up an Ultimate Edition to a lucky forum user (a $99 value).

In case you didn't know, the Ultimate Edition Upgrade includes: "exclusive in-game bonuses for Grand Theft Auto VI, available to Jason and Lucia across their story, with new items uncovered behind each chapter."

To Enter: reply to this thread - and tell us your favorite new feature coming to GTA6. This is MANDATORY to be entered into the contest.

Additional entries can be earned by clicking the Gleam link below: multiple entries can be earned by following us on socials and engaging with other forum users! But make sure to reply to this post still.

The contest runs through Saturday, October 10th and winners will be sent a direct message here on the CB forum. So keep an eye on your forum inbox!

NOTE: GTA6 doesn't release until November and this is not an early-access giveaway. This giveaway is limited to residents of North America.

Check out the GTA6 extended preview:

  • Replies 84
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The hurricane system sounds way more detailed than I expected. Having storms affect wind, debris, water, and even hair movement is such a Rockstar touch. The six-region map also sounds huge without ju

  • I’m super excited about the revamped criminal profile system, the opportunity to be more professional when attempting crimes and getting rewarded for a clean heist.

  • i’m very excited for the weather system and how the hurricanes will impact the world, also excited for the story and how the campaign will unfold. this game is gonna be so huge

I’m super excited about the revamped criminal profile system, the opportunity to be more professional when attempting crimes and getting rewarded for a clean heist.

i’m very excited for the weather system and how the hurricanes will impact the world, also excited for the story and how the campaign will unfold. this game is gonna be so huge

The new dynamic weather system is probably what I’m most excited about, especially the tropical storms and hurricanes. I’m really curious to see how they change the feel of Vice City and Leonida when you’re just driving around or exploring. Having the weather suddenly turn chaotic sounds very GTA 😂

The new wanted system where cops recognize what you wear and drive and how you can cover up your face or ditch cars to elude them and escape.

Characters display growing hairstyles and facial hair over time. This is the first I have seen in a game

It expands side activities significantly, including pool, boxing, basketball, tennis, mini-golf, gym workouts, racing, hunting, fishing, and kayaking

I’m excited about the new weather system and to see how the full power of the PS5 system!

I'm excited for the new weather system and seeing first hand how the new system around stealing cars feels.

I'm looking forwardto the more detailed way of escaping the police (switching cars, splitting up, changing appearance).

I’m interested in seeing and connecting with all the advanced NPC’s. The NPC’s in GTA VI are supposed to be more advanced than any game ever made. I want to see how the NPC’s can steal your vehicle now compared to all the previous GTA games where it’s the player hijacking the vehicles.

My favorite feature coming is that the cars are gonna be more realistic to the point u actually put gas in and also so many more buildings to go in..also November 19th is my bday and I been playing GTA 5 since it also released aroundy bday in 2013

I know it's kind of a controversial addition to a lot of people, and it's kind of dumb, but I have been wanting a fuel system for vehicles in the GTA series for YEARS. It adds just a little bit more realism/immersion that could add to all of the other things to make this one of the most immersive open world sandbox games of all time.

My favorite feature and I've only seen what they've given us so far is how they're going to do the wanted level.

Edited by palm
Grammer

Looking forward to the RDR2 borrows with weather and law recognition!

I’m excited to see how GTA’s version of the honor system is implemented in the game.

The feature I'm most excited for in GTA6 is honestly the small details like how realistic they look and also how to steal cars you need a slim jim for regular old cars or a key cloner for high tech ones!

I’m excited for the realism! The hairstyles and the way you can gain or lose weight depending on how much you eat or what you eat! Also the graphics are going to be 10x better!

Hi so I love that gta 6 had Kodak black music and is based around Florida I’m from Baltimore but I love Kodak black and I would love to visit Florida also the characters/ avatars look soo good the graphics eat so bad also they have trap music and if you get in trouble i believe you get locked up in real life timing not just on the game time so if u get locked up for a hour u cant play for a hour it says i think thts kinda cool.

I'm excited for the ability to finally listen to while out into the open world having to rely on an automobile always felt tedious so this will be a nice welcome change for the franchise.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.