Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[GIVEAWAY, Round 3]: Grand Theft Auto 6 Ultimate Edition Pre-Order ($99 Value)

Featured Replies

I'm excited for the new wanted level system. I think it will be interesting to see how difficult it will be to evade the police.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The hurricane system sounds way more detailed than I expected. Having storms affect wind, debris, water, and even hair movement is such a Rockstar touch. The six-region map also sounds huge without ju

  • I’m super excited about the revamped criminal profile system, the opportunity to be more professional when attempting crimes and getting rewarded for a clean heist.

  • i’m very excited for the weather system and how the hurricanes will impact the world, also excited for the story and how the campaign will unfold. this game is gonna be so huge

I’m excited to see the world building. All the ads, signage, graffiti, billboards, TV shows. It looks like it has the potential to be one of he most immersive worlds in gaming.

I’m really excited about the new wanted level system. Having to be more stealthy and change cars and/or clothes sounds like it will add a totally new element to the gameplay experience.

I'm excited for the newer graphics-more realism, and new interactions. I'm also excited for the new plot, characters and cars.

The new weather system like a hurricane is gonna be interesting

All the above. Been beyond ecstatic about it for some time. Hope i get to share some moments with my wife!

I feel like the graphics are gonna blow everyone away. The weather is gonna play a major role in this game and the police are way smarter than before and have more weapons to use against you. I feel this game is gonna be like real life

My favorite feature has to be the activities for an active lifestyle like jet skiing and basketball.

The female protagonist is definitely my favorite new feature on GTA6 but also the new animal variety and how much more depth and realism the game is going to have.

The dynamic weather will make heists a lot more interesting and just overall gameplay working with or around the unpredictable weather. And obviously the insane graphics boost is always a dubbb

Where do I even begin????? I can't wait to see how the racing mechanics are gonna be, because when I saw the track racing, I had to get up because I thought I was hallucinating and watching some new sim racing game

I’m so so excited for the sheer amount of content there seems there will be. A long lasting game. I’m excited to see the pieces that bring in 2020s modern life to it, to have so much customization. Really excited in general

the new car jacking system has me hooked. finally a gta game that puts emphasis on Grand Theft Auto

The NPC’s being more advanced sounds amazing. Playing GTA 5 for over a decade was great but the NPC’s quickly got boring and predictable. This time around, with GTA 6, we could possibly have years of different reactions from NPC’s. It’ll keep the game fresh for some time to come

I’m excited for changing of the weather is going to be , different scenery, how is going to be changing cars ,music different celebrities

Hands down favorite new feature is the hundreds of animal types GTA6 will feature in the game

The revamped wanted level system sounds most interesting to me; it will require me to form new strategies for getting the heat off since it's no longer as simple as changing clothes or finding a Pay & Spray.

On 9/30/2026 at 12:42 AM, Ben Kendrick said:

Hello CB Forum,

It's time for our weekly giveaway! GTA6 continues to be a hot topic on the site. Today we covered a slew of new information Rockstar Games dropped for fans. Our first two GTA6 giveaways were massive successes. We're up to 3 copies we've given away and want to do another round - again offering up an Ultimate Edition to a lucky forum user (a $99 value).

In case you didn't know, the Ultimate Edition Upgrade includes: "exclusive in-game bonuses for Grand Theft Auto VI, available to Jason and Lucia across their story, with new items uncovered behind each chapter."

To Enter: reply to this thread - and tell us your favorite new feature coming to GTA6. This is MANDATORY to be entered into the contest.

Additional entries can be earned by clicking the Gleam link below: multiple entries can be earned by following us on socials and engaging with other forum users! But make sure to reply to this post still.

The contest runs through Saturday, October 10th and winners will be sent a direct message here on the CB forum. So keep an eye on your forum inbox!

NOTE: GTA6 doesn't release until November and this is not an early-access giveaway. This giveaway is limited to residents of North America.

Check out the GTA6 extended preview:

Being a big wrestling fan, I’m excited for the wrestling feature

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.