21 hours ago21 hr This game looks so much more realistic then the last and its just finally time for an updated game. Learning a new map is fune
11 hours ago11 hr I love that they are adding more intense hunting to police behavior so you have to actually try to escape instead of crouching behind a wall. I'll be sure to rack up a five-star wanted level and see how hard it is to get away.
3 hours ago3 hr I’m excited to explore the map and different areas to see and experience what Rockstar games have been working on, I’m also excited to see how the vehicle handling and the new gas requirement for vehicles.
3 hours ago3 hr Me gusta toda esa cantidad de animales q agregaron quiero saber si se pueden tocar e interactuar con ellos
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.