October 3Oct 3 The weather system and the setting of the game because I was born and raised in Miami. I can’t wait for it to come out to enjoy this amazing experience with all my fellow gamers.
October 3Oct 3 I really like the new features and how realistic it is like the weather system and women can a actually give birth in game or switch off to better missions in story mode I've been playing gta since it even started since the beginning and would love to try this one out
October 3Oct 3 I'm excited for the RDR2 style interaction options, I'm going try to pet so many cats.
October 3Oct 3 For one the dynamic weather! Gonna be interesting with the hurricanes amd storms! Also all the wild life like the alligators in the marshes is going to be super cool and interactive aquatics!?!?! Awesome!!! Also the side activities like suba diving...There's so much to be excited for!! I cant wait
October 3Oct 3 I’m excited for the new features of this game that model real life time and activities, and for the part where if you don’t respond to Jason’s texts the relationship will suffer. Well I’m a girl and I want my character to date another girl so I’ll be excited to ignore those text messages haha.
October 3Oct 3 The hurricane system sounds way more detailed than I expected.Having storms affect wind, debris, water, and even hair movement is such a Rockstar touch.The six-region map also sounds huge without just being empty space.GTA 6 keeps sounding more ambitious every time new details drop.
October 3Oct 3 Personally, the feature I'm most excited for is the fleshed out fully realized building interiors with plenty of items and consumables that you'll be able to grab off a shelf or a counter. The amount of interactivity Rockstar is putting into this is truly amazing and honestly it's probably going to make a lot of other games look kinda stale once I've played it.
October 3Oct 3 Besides the graphics and the storyline I’m excited because I heard the characters in the game use AI and remeber you. The example I heard was that if you rob a store and then later come back to that same store they will react accordingly to remembering you previously robbed them. That is so awesome! Can’t wait!😝
October 4Oct 4 My favorite feature in GTA 6 is the body-change feature because they’re bringing back a familiar feature, and it makes the characters feel more customizable and realistic. I like being able to change how a character looks and seeing those changes actually reflected in the game. It adds more personality and makes the experience feel more personal instead of every player having the exact same character. It also makes exploring the world and creating my own version of the character more fun.
October 4Oct 4 My favorite feature about gta 6 is that there is a lot more enterable/ interactive buildings we go go into. It’s like RDR2 with houses we could actually go into and rob. I like this feature coming to gta6 because it’ll remind me of rdr2. I’ll absolutely love this new feature. Also the controls like to interact with npcs are like RDR2. Which is freaking awesome. I hope to see more features once GTA 6 releases!
October 4Oct 4 Honestly picking one is hard seeing all the new systems that were announced is really surreal, a never before experience in a gta game and after 13 years we get to witness it all.The announced systems will surely make for some wild gameplay especially the revamped wanted system
October 4Oct 4 My favorite new feature has to be the dual protagonists — playing as both Lucia and Jason and seeing the story from two sides. Can't wait for this one.
October 4Oct 4 I’m excited for the whole weight change system coming back! It’s not new entirely but we haven’t been able to eat and go to the gym while it affects our health since GTA San Andreas (2004). It’s definitely been a long awaited thing to return and I couldn’t be more excited!
October 4Oct 4 Looking forward to all the side activities! I can get lost in roaming around doing random stuff and this appeals to the "main quest? What's that?" part of my brain!
October 4Oct 4 My favorite new feature is letting AI drive while you shoot out the window in missions, it will be a game changer.
October 4Oct 4 I'm excited to see the new vehicles you can drive and the details of the sizeable map!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.