Tuesday at 12:14 PM1 day This game looks so much more realistic then the last and its just finally time for an updated game. Learning a new map is fune
Tuesday at 10:32 PM1 day I love that they are adding more intense hunting to police behavior so you have to actually try to escape instead of crouching behind a wall. I'll be sure to rack up a five-star wanted level and see how hard it is to get away.
Yesterday at 06:26 AM1 day I’m excited to explore the map and different areas to see and experience what Rockstar games have been working on, I’m also excited to see how the vehicle handling and the new gas requirement for vehicles.
Yesterday at 06:38 AM1 day Me gusta toda esa cantidad de animales q agregaron quiero saber si se pueden tocar e interactuar con ellos
19 hours ago19 hr I'm excited for the new game overall, the preview videos make it look great . I hope its worth the wait
17 hours ago17 hr I am super excited to see the refined quality of the items, buildings, roads, and every other feature that is being talked to look realer than ever before!
17 hours ago17 hr I love how the graphics look amazing. It looks realistic. I also like how it switches between characters seamlessly.
16 hours ago16 hr I'm looking forward to how the vehicles are going to be more realistic when driving them!
16 hours ago16 hr I'm excited for the ability to rob stuff without missions. Places such as jewelry stores, small banks, and stores. Not being able to in GTA 5, and RDR2 really irked me.
15 hours ago15 hr The part Im looking forward to the most is honestly the clothes. The styling was lacking last game. Also the mobility. I hope its seamless.
15 hours ago15 hr The new weather system and wanted systems are so realistic it’s going to be awesome!
13 hours ago13 hr I don't know if it's considered a feature but I live in Southwest Florida and am interested in exploring it through the eyes of GTA. LOL. There will also be tornadoes and hurricanes. I hope there will also be some kind of storm chasing element worked in at some point like flying into the eye of the hurricane or chasing tornadoes!
12 hours ago12 hr I'm looking forward to the Jason & Lucia relationship aspect. The fact that you can make them romantic partners and go on dates and such or decide to just keep things platonic. Can't wait! Edited 12 hours ago12 hr by PupRockruff81
4 hours ago4 hr Super chuffed with the music. Also looking forward to the realistic bits remembering what you did.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.