Tuesday at 12:14 PM3 days This game looks so much more realistic then the last and its just finally time for an updated game. Learning a new map is fune
Tuesday at 10:32 PM3 days I love that they are adding more intense hunting to police behavior so you have to actually try to escape instead of crouching behind a wall. I'll be sure to rack up a five-star wanted level and see how hard it is to get away.
Wednesday at 06:26 AM2 days I’m excited to explore the map and different areas to see and experience what Rockstar games have been working on, I’m also excited to see how the vehicle handling and the new gas requirement for vehicles.
Wednesday at 06:38 AM2 days Me gusta toda esa cantidad de animales q agregaron quiero saber si se pueden tocar e interactuar con ellos
Wednesday at 12:07 PM2 days I'm excited for the new game overall, the preview videos make it look great . I hope its worth the wait
Wednesday at 01:50 PM2 days I am super excited to see the refined quality of the items, buildings, roads, and every other feature that is being talked to look realer than ever before!
Wednesday at 02:09 PM2 days I love how the graphics look amazing. It looks realistic. I also like how it switches between characters seamlessly.
Wednesday at 02:30 PM2 days I'm looking forward to how the vehicles are going to be more realistic when driving them!
Wednesday at 03:09 PM2 days I'm excited for the ability to rob stuff without missions. Places such as jewelry stores, small banks, and stores. Not being able to in GTA 5, and RDR2 really irked me.
Wednesday at 03:27 PM2 days The part Im looking forward to the most is honestly the clothes. The styling was lacking last game. Also the mobility. I hope its seamless.
Wednesday at 03:44 PM2 days The new weather system and wanted systems are so realistic it’s going to be awesome!
Wednesday at 05:43 PM2 days I don't know if it's considered a feature but I live in Southwest Florida and am interested in exploring it through the eyes of GTA. LOL. There will also be tornadoes and hurricanes. I hope there will also be some kind of storm chasing element worked in at some point like flying into the eye of the hurricane or chasing tornadoes!
Wednesday at 06:17 PM2 days I'm looking forward to the Jason & Lucia relationship aspect. The fact that you can make them romantic partners and go on dates and such or decide to just keep things platonic. Can't wait! Edited Wednesday at 06:18 PM2 days by PupRockruff81
Yesterday at 02:58 AM1 day Super chuffed with the music. Also looking forward to the realistic bits remembering what you did.
Yesterday at 07:28 AM1 day I'm 26 years old and I've been playing GTA since I've been like 10. Amazing game, the edits all the new features, being able to go in all the buildings, the graphics, and I like how it's two players you can play together. Amazing game, praying i win this 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 thank you guys for your time
Yesterday at 02:53 PM1 day I’m so excited particularly for all the small details they will add into every aspect of the game. From the gasoline, to making changes in your players appearance by lifting weights. The new motions in the girls hair that we did not get in gta v. All the new mechanics for the game in general are going to be crazy good!
Yesterday at 06:18 PM1 day the more complex car hijacking and the need to disguise yourself or change vehicles to get away from cops seems very interesting
21 hours ago21 hr I’m very excited for the new robbery system! I’ve seen previewers describe each robbery they saw as unique and that it plays out differently depending on what npc’s are there or how you approach it. It’s super cool to me that these little side activities have as much care put to them as the main missions. Edited 21 hours ago21 hr by s_hel
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.