Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Star Wars X

Featured Replies

Jon Watts is directing episode 10. I’m excited for that I enjoyed skeleton crew. I thought it was a fun lighthearted classic style entry into Star Wars and it had some cool plot threads that are just hanging out there like what’s up with Judd laws character. So if Watts can bring that feeling and those kinda vibes to the movie, it would be interesting and breathe fresh life into the skywalker saga.

  • Author
21 hours ago, FantasticJerome said:

I haven't seen Skeleton Crew yet, but I'm definitely curious to see what Jon Watts could do with a Star Wars movie. I'd be interested to see where they take the story after Episode IX.

Yes how far out is episode 10 going to be from episode 9 and is this the Rey movie they were talking about that was coming?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.