Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You Reading Marvel and DC's Compact Comics Editions?

Featured Replies

  • CB Team

I've recently started picking up some of the Marvel and DC compact editions, and I'm really liking the idea of getting complete storylines for around $10 or less.

From Marvel, I've picked up Daredevil: Born Again, Ultimate Spider-Man, and Fantastic Four: Solve Everything. From DC, I've grabbed Batman: The Court of Owls Saga and All-Star Superman.

The smaller size takes a little getting used to, but for the price, I think they're a great way to catch up on stories I've missed without spending a fortune.

I'm curious how many of you are buying these editions. Do you like the smaller format, or would you rather spend more for traditional full-size trades?

And if you've been picking them up, which ones would you recommend?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.