Everything posted by BulkBogan
-
[ENDED]: Spider-Man: Brand New Day Prize Pack (Round 2) - Free Tickets, Statue, Shirt, & Comic!
Doctor Octopus all the way
-
[Giveaway]: Spider-Man: Brand New Day Prize Pack - Free Tickets, Statue, Shirt, & Comic!
Not the most original answer, but I’ve been quoting “See ya chump” for ages
-
I will not pay to watch the street fighter
Are you mixing up street fighter with mortal kombat?
-
[GIVEAWAY] Vintage Batman '89 Figure & Batmobile Replica from Spin Master
Has to be Joker brandishing his comically large gun, classic moment
-
What are you excited for from Marvel Magic the Gathering?
Yeah, there are a few. Main set has a pretty neat borderless variant and scene card of him
-
What are you excited for from Marvel Magic the Gathering?
I can’t wait to build an all odd mana value deck with the new Thanos! And of course that The Thing from the precon deck
-
Binge vs Weekly Episodes
I’d kill for more weekly 20 plus episode seasons
-
I'm Once Again Asking... What Are You Playing This Weekend?
Girlfriend has got me back on Hades, but ive been feeling the need to get back to practicing up my Street Fighter 6
-
Has anyone been watching Spider-Man Noir?
I loved it as a vehicle for Nicolas Cage hammy detective action. The spider stuff is just a little bonus
-
Infinity Gauntlet Quest Line Stone Solutions & Catch-Up Mechanic - You Can Still Win A Real Infinity Gauntlet
Thanks, I’ll reach out then. And congratulations Mad Titan!
-
Infinity Gauntlet Quest Line Stone Solutions & Catch-Up Mechanic - You Can Still Win A Real Infinity Gauntlet
I earned all the stones but I still haven’t received my Mad Titan badge, when is the event officially over?
-
Predicting the Year 3 Roster for Sonic Racing CrossWorlds!
I think the DC crossover costumes for the characters is a must
-
Summer Game Fest Reactions
A Last Ronin game and Tifa in Street Fighter 6, couldn’t ask for anything more
-
[GIVEAWAY]: Darth Vader LEGO Bust (& Mini-Figure) - The Force is Strong With This Giveaway
I am altering the deal.
-
Mando and Grogu Box Office - What Happened?
I think it’s worth noting that the stakes are higher for fans of these internet creators. The pressure for them to show up to support is way higher than for Star Wars who will survive beyond one movie underperforming
-
What percentage of your books or comics do you think you’ve actually read?
If I own it, I’ve read it, save for maybe like a handful of gimmick reprints of books I’ve already read. Don’t have an impressive collection, but most everything I got was something that was open in my hands at some point
-
Spider-Noir: How are you watching?
No judgment either way, was curious to see how people were watching this show.
-
Supergirl Collectible Chicken Bucket
KFC announced its tie in Supergirl merch, including a Krypto chicken bucket. Are we entering the golden age of fried chicken chain promotional merchandise?
-
Who should the Ninja Turtles collab with next?
I just remembered the ninja turtles are going to be put in Crossworlds, so this actually is looking more and more possible
-
The Batman Part II - TWO-FACE
I still would have loved to see Billy Dee Williams actually get to fulfill that Two Face role. As for where to go, I’d hope for a Two Face who is a little more theatrical in his crimes than we got in the Dark Knight.
-
Possible wishlist: Sonic Frontiers Definitive Edition
I think something that would make a big difference for me would be for them to add more themes to cyberspace levels. I enjoyed the gameplay of them but the repetition of locales really did hurt it for me
-
What character interactions are you hoping to see in Avengers: Doomsday?
More than anything else I am just excited for more of the Thing. I was a big fan of First Steps and would love to see how this version of Ben who is more sure of himself fits in with everyone
-
Who would you want to voice Orko?
I’ve been dying to know if Orko will be in the new Masters of the Universe movie, but no one has publicly been cast. So I’d like to hear some ideas on who could make a good Orko!
-
Who should the Ninja Turtles collab with next?
I’d buy April and Casey as Barbie and Ken dolls no hesitation. I see the vision
-
Mandalorian and Grogu Soundtrack
Yeah when that song started in the theater I knew I’d be listening to it a lot afterwards