Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BulkBogan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BulkBogan

  1. BulkBogan posted a topic in Gaming
    Both showed up in the latest release for the opposite series, so who crossed over best?
  2. I feel like from purely a professional standpoint, Lex Luthor could really get you set on your career
  3. Assuming that whoever I pick can’t get me off the island, I’d consider this my opportunity to finally be friends with Yoshi in real life (he’s in the new movie so he counts)
  4. I’ll take space stone: plenty of places I’d like to be
  5. Just picked up the latest printing of the Sonic x DC, have to make it back to grab Metal Legion. I saw the Speed Racer series there for the first time, worth checking out?
  6. I’d be more concerned about this not being the case since we already have three movies without that coming up
  7. Maybe to further this a little bit, when people talk about declines in media, they are usually comparing the whole of the industry to the best of the past. Like we remember the great films, and forget those movies that don’t measure up. The film industry is huge and people are still experimenting and achieving things. There are still places where you can get that depth; and there are places for more straightforward characters and plots.
  8. I myself picked up the Street Fighter and Megaman books from Udon for my free books. I heard the Dungeon Crawler Carl 0 was pretty sought after
  9. Free Comic Book Day (and now Comics Giveaway Day) 2026 has officially passed. What are some of everyone's favorites from the offerings, and did you pick up anything else you are excited for while you were there?
  10. I’m choosing to be optimistic about it. And resident evil does have the room to have stories outside of the recurring protagonists, so I’m still excited
  11. Free to play whenever I can, and for like content expansions if the cost isn’t too restrictive and I really like a game I’ll try to get it
  12. We don’t have to sacrifice any accounts for the Soul Stone right?
  13. Hello! Hope everyone’s doing well as the hot season approaches
  14. My favorite Mario memory is going with my little brother to see Mario at a Nintendo switch game preview event
  15. my favorite part is when Patrick makes the wooden clogs for Spongbobs Flying Dutchman costume

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.