Everything posted by BulkBogan
-
Terry or Ken?
Both showed up in the latest release for the opposite series, so who crossed over best?
-
Which fictional villain would actually make a great mentor?
I feel like from purely a professional standpoint, Lex Luthor could really get you set on your career
-
You’re stranded on a deserted island and can only bring one movie/TV character with you. Who do you choose and why?
Assuming that whoever I pick can’t get me off the island, I’d consider this my opportunity to finally be friends with Yoshi in real life (he’s in the new movie so he counts)
-
If you could have the power of one infinity stone, which would you choose?
I’ll take space stone: plenty of places I’d like to be
-
What Did You Pick Up From The Comic Store This Week? (May 6, 2026)
Just picked up the latest printing of the Sonic x DC, have to make it back to grab Metal Legion. I saw the Speed Racer series there for the first time, worth checking out?
-
MCU Confirms Major Spider-Man Origin Change - How Do You Feel?
I’d be more concerned about this not being the case since we already have three movies without that coming up
-
Meryl Streep thinks Marvel has made movies worse. Is she right?
Maybe to further this a little bit, when people talk about declines in media, they are usually comparing the whole of the industry to the best of the past. Like we remember the great films, and forget those movies that don’t measure up. The film industry is huge and people are still experimenting and achieving things. There are still places where you can get that depth; and there are places for more straightforward characters and plots.
-
Free Comic Book Day Hauls
I myself picked up the Street Fighter and Megaman books from Udon for my free books. I heard the Dungeon Crawler Carl 0 was pretty sought after
-
Free Comic Book Day Hauls
Free Comic Book Day (and now Comics Giveaway Day) 2026 has officially passed. What are some of everyone's favorites from the offerings, and did you pick up anything else you are excited for while you were there?
-
What do you think of the Resident Evil trailer?
I’m choosing to be optimistic about it. And resident evil does have the room to have stories outside of the recurring protagonists, so I’m still excited
-
MTG standard play is by far better than playing commander
Sealed is where it’s at
-
Do you make in-game purchases?
Free to play whenever I can, and for like content expansions if the cost isn’t too restrictive and I really like a game I’ll try to get it
-
Limited-Time Thanos Community Quest Line is Live - Earn Exclusive Badges & A Chance to Win Your Own Infinity Gauntlet
We don’t have to sacrifice any accounts for the Soul Stone right?
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Hello! Hope everyone’s doing well as the hot season approaches
-
[GIVEAWAY] Free Hatchin' Yoshi (Sold Out In-Stores) + Super Mario Galaxy Movie Ticket Prize Pack
My favorite Mario memory is going with my little brother to see Mario at a Nintendo switch game preview event
-
[GIVEAWAY] DC x Sonic the Hedgehog Gift Boxes (Includes 8 Figures)
Sonic
-
Giveaway: SpongeBob Movie: The Search for SquarePants Prize Pack
my favorite part is when Patrick makes the wooden clogs for Spongbobs Flying Dutchman costume