Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gamer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gamer

  1. Gamer replied to ShowTimeBRG's topic in Gaming
    San Andreas!
  2. Oh, 100% agree. Don't think it's even close. I think the hotter take would be that PS3 is better than PS5.
  3. Even 25-35 hours is too long in my opinion, unless it's an open-world RPG. I think the sweet spot is 10-20 hours for most games/genres.
  4. Unfortunately, I don't think enough people will participate. The organizers did pick a good week, though, because there is nothing super noteworthy releasing.
  5. Gamer replied to Gp Gwapo's topic in Gaming
    think it will be better than spider man?
  6. Gamer replied to Gamer's topic in Gaming
    That's a good point. We know what it is going to be anyway.
  7. Gamer posted a topic in Gaming
    Will you be subscribing to Netflix to watch this GTA 6 trailer/presentation? If you already have Netflix, will you be watching it? I've never had a Netflix subscription, and I don't plan on budging for this, so I'll have to catch it on YouTube later.
  8. Unfortunately, still in my Black Ops 1 hibernation. Not quite yet time to come out. Maybe September.
  9. I've never played. Which game would you recommend as a jumping-in point?
  10. Unfortunately, Xbox and Nintendo are going to follow suit :/
  11. I feel like I'm in the minority in the sense that I prefer the old fatalities compared to the new ones. I think a lot of the new ones just are way too over-the-top.
  12. Gamer replied to diligaf94's topic in Gaming
    https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1001-PPSA05813_00-QUARRYDLXED00000
  13. Gamer replied to Gamer's topic in Gaming
    I want Left 4 Dead 3 more than any of the others, I think.
  14. Gamer posted a topic in Gaming
    With a new rumor that Half-Life 3 is close to completion, I wanted to create a thread dedicated to one thing: betting whether it's true and whether Half-Life 3 will ever be released. Do you think it will, or is it perpetual vaporware? My personal bet is that a new Half-Life game is in the works, but it's not called 'Half-Life 3,' nor do I think we will ever get a game called this.
  15. I am not, but something tells me I will.
  16. Gamer replied to Logan Moore's topic in Gaming
    If I'm not playing GTA 6 at launch I'm dead.
  17. Gamer replied to Gamer's topic in Gaming
    SGF was better than I anticipated, as well. In isolation, perhaps the best one yet.
  18. Gamer replied to Gamer's topic in Gaming
    one of my only regrets in life is not going to E3! Had chances to do :/
  19. To be fair, I don't think even Xbox knows what's going on with Xbox exclusives.
  20. Maybe the best fighting game, but not sure about the best game overall.
  21. Between the State of Play, the Xbox Showcase, and the Nintendo Direct, did anybody else find it all a bit boring? There were many impressive-looking games, but nothing new and not many surprises either. Everything is really starting to feel like it's blending together. More so than previous generations, the PS5/XSX/Switch 2 generation just feels like a continuation of the previous generation.
  22. Gamer replied to cyates's topic in Gaming
    Considering Sakurai and his team were busy with Kirby up until the end of last year, I imagine we will get a Switch 2 edition to bridge the gap before the next installment, which I imagine will reboot the series.
  23. I think you're going to be buying a PS6 then!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.