Everything posted by Gamer
- Favorite gta game?
-
Hot Take: PS4 is better than PS5
Oh, 100% agree. Don't think it's even close. I think the hotter take would be that PS3 is better than PS5.
-
If a game cost $70 then you need 70+hrs worth of gameplay just for the main campaign
Even 25-35 hours is too long in my opinion, unless it's an open-world RPG. I think the sweet spot is 10-20 hours for most games/genres.
-
Anyone else participating in the Sony boycott?
Unfortunately, I don't think enough people will participate. The organizers did pick a good week, though, because there is nothing super noteworthy releasing.
- Gp Gwapo
-
GTA 6 Netflix
That's a good point. We know what it is going to be anyway.
-
GTA 6 Netflix
Will you be subscribing to Netflix to watch this GTA 6 trailer/presentation? If you already have Netflix, will you be watching it? I've never had a Netflix subscription, and I don't plan on budging for this, so I'll have to catch it on YouTube later.
-
New Games in August?
Unfortunately, still in my Black Ops 1 hibernation. Not quite yet time to come out. Maybe September.
-
Rune Factory
I've never played. Which game would you recommend as a jumping-in point?
-
protesting Sony playstation company
Unfortunately, Xbox and Nintendo are going to follow suit :/
-
which mortal kombat fatality is the most brutal?
I feel like I'm in the minority in the sense that I prefer the old fatalities compared to the new ones. I think a lot of the new ones just are way too over-the-top.
-
The quarry
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1001-PPSA05813_00-QUARRYDLXED00000
-
Half-Life 3?
I want Left 4 Dead 3 more than any of the others, I think.
-
Half-Life 3?
With a new rumor that Half-Life 3 is close to completion, I wanted to create a thread dedicated to one thing: betting whether it's true and whether Half-Life 3 will ever be released. Do you think it will, or is it perpetual vaporware? My personal bet is that a new Half-Life game is in the works, but it's not called 'Half-Life 3,' nor do I think we will ever get a game called this.
-
Are You Willing to Pay $100 for GTA 6's Ultimate Edition?
I am not, but something tells me I will.
-
GTA 6 Hype Check
If I'm not playing GTA 6 at launch I'm dead.
-
I'm Once Again Asking... What Are You Playing This Weekend?
nothing again :(
-
Fake E3 Didn't Deliever
SGF was better than I anticipated, as well. In isolation, perhaps the best one yet.
-
Fake E3 Didn't Deliever
one of my only regrets in life is not going to E3! Had chances to do :/
-
What's the Deal With Xbox Exclusives?
To be fair, I don't think even Xbox knows what's going on with Xbox exclusives.
-
Showcase Week Is Over, So... What Are You Most Excited For?
- True or False: Mortal Kombat on the Sega Genesis is the best video game ever.
Maybe the best fighting game, but not sure about the best game overall.- Fake E3 Didn't Deliever
Between the State of Play, the Xbox Showcase, and the Nintendo Direct, did anybody else find it all a bit boring? There were many impressive-looking games, but nothing new and not many surprises either. Everything is really starting to feel like it's blending together. More so than previous generations, the PS5/XSX/Switch 2 generation just feels like a continuation of the previous generation.- Next Smash Bros. Game
Considering Sakurai and his team were busy with Kirby up until the end of last year, I imagine we will get a Switch 2 edition to bridge the gap before the next installment, which I imagine will reboot the series.- Will You Buy a PS6 If It Costs $700-$800
I think you're going to be buying a PS6 then! - True or False: Mortal Kombat on the Sega Genesis is the best video game ever.