Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gamer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gamer

  1. Oh, I KNOW you'll be there with your $1200 when the special edition Kingdom Hearts 4 PS6 Pro comes out!
  2. Will you buy the next Xbox or PS6 if the rumors are true and the consoles end up costing between $700 and $800? That price is getting way too close to $1000 for me, and given the lack of upgrade this gen has been compared to the previous gen, I think if this happens, I'll just stick it out with my current consoles for a few more years.
  3. Gunna fantasize about playing other games just to end up playing Rocket League again :(
  4. There's always a new cozy game!
  5. Wow I completely blanked on Pragmata. Yeah, that looks great. Capcom has been on fire.
  6. Yeah Pokemon Champions looks like it could be a lot of fun. I'm interested to see what Starfield looks and runs like on PS5 Pro, as Xbox has supported the console pretty well so far.
  7. April looks pretty slow this year. Are there any games you are looking forward to? I think Replaced looks pretty good, and it has been a long time coming. I'm also curious about Samson. It's probably not going to be very good at all, but I'm hoping it will be. Could use another decent GTA-style game. Of course, Saros, Mouse: PI for Hire, and a couple of other games look very promising, but these two have captured my interest the most.
  8. Gamer replied to DerrickPalya's topic in Gaming
    Need more GameCube games!!!
  9. I think the feeling of regret, once you're done with Pokopia and the Switch 2 starts collecting dust, will be stronger than the FOMO of not playing it. But maybe give it a few more weeks, and after the launch hype dies down, maybe the FOMO will go away. I know that has happened to me with numerous games in the past. If not, maybe then it's worth upgrading?
  10. Gamer replied to evientyde's topic in Gaming
    I could maybe get on board with this if the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet starters did not exist
  11. Thought it was weird that Gale is getting released via NSO before Colloseum.
  12. good luck to me (recon)
  13. With the news that Xbox boss Phil Spencer is retiring, and Sarah Bond following him out the door, the future of Xbox doesn't look very good. The leadership of Spencer and co. was questionable at best, but he's being replaced with someone with vastly less experience and who has no background in gaming. There is no reason to be enthusiastic about this leadership shakeup, and it comes during a time when Xbox is really struggling. More than this, whether Xbox succeeds or not, remains to be seen -- odds are its decline will continue -- but even if it manages some success, what even is the Xbox brand at this point? Xbox has a real identity crisis, and I think this new executive reshuffling is only going to worsen this.
  14. Yeah, I think Emerald is my favorite, but LG and FR are just sooooo nostalgic.
  15. that is promising
  16. The Uncharted Collection is one of my favorite Platinum Trophies I ever earned. Stinks to see Bluepoint go, especially knowing it's primarily the product of mismanagement from Sony.
  17. make resident evil an action shooter series again!
  18. Pokemon LG was my first mainline Pokemon game, so it's deeply nostalgic. Looking forward to playing it again!
  19. I have not played it, but I don't think it looks very good. Really not a fan of the art style or its animations, in particular. It would be more interesting if the entire game were co-op, kinda like how they advertise it, but unfortunately, it is not.
  20. Yeah, not a game I would want to have to binge through either. The first and second routes are pretty unremarkable, I agree. So many probably bounce off it before they get to the third route, which is when it really it goes to another level.
  21. That's when it gets good!!!
  22. When I first played NieR Automata in early 2017, I didn't really vibe with it. Thought it felt dated and found the gameplay repetitive. I came back to it at the end of the year, and loved it, a testament to sometimes it's not the game, it's the timing of playing it. It has one of my favorite soundtracks in gaming, a great and weird story, and it's PS2-esq design felt nostalgic rather than outdated the second time around. When I first played NieR Automata, I probably would have given it a 7/10 at best. Second time I played it, it ended up being one of my favorite games of the generation. Any other NieR fans?
  23. It would be cool to see some Death Stranding 2 DLC, though I don't know if the game sold well enough for DLC.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.