Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Justin Biondo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Justin Biondo

  1. Amazing episode, was crafted perfectly, with all the theories I was yelling at Adebayo to run back inside before the reveal, was so nervous and still am. Makes me super excited for the future.
  2. I'm loving this season a lot, my biggest takeaways so far: Loving the new characters, especially Flag Sr. Insanely good story arc from Creature Commandos to now. Fleury constantly steals every scene he's in especially the ones involving the parrot. The Bordeaux twist was cool to see and I'm all over it. The dynamic we've gotten with Leota and Adrian is great but we need way more Adrian. Adrian's new obsessions every episode with knowing facts about everything isn't brought up enough as a great bit. Had no idea Steve Agee was 6'4. I'm waiting for Judomaster and Harcourt to come at blows with each other. Lastly I just know, now matter what the reveal of the different dimension is Chris is going to have the funniest line delivery possible upon learning it's true nature. If it is Earth X, and he learns, it's gotta be something along the lines of "Oh come the f@&$ on, worst dimension ever" but done much better by Cena and would be hilarious if that's when it cuts to the credits and next thing we hear is "OH JULIAN" ~Regardless I'm loving this season, and has anyone heard that theory that Fleury is going to be Martian Manhunter? It's baseless and feels out of character for J'ohn but going off of not knowing the difference in birds would be the craziest way to do it. Just sounds like the Jason Todd being the Joker in Suicide Squad theory but less idiotic.
  3. There are two that come to mind immediately one from a great show and the other one not so much but I digress. #1: Ray Nadeem I still feel a pit in my stomach for him in Daredevil Season 3, just wish he was able to get that pool for his kids. #2 Laurel Lance (Earth 1) A lot can be said about Laurel on Arrow, and a lot about Arrow for that matter but the point remains, she got killed and was replaced by a different version that was a villain played by the same actor. I'm happy she got to play a stronger character but the disrespect she was treated to for the first four seasons was insane to think about and still having her dead post crisis (tv version) is insane to think about. Outside of those two, this one will haunt me to the end of my days... The less said the better, all I'm gonna say here is watch Twin Peaks. Not gonna spoil this one out of basic principle.
  4. I'm all for it to see different villains in a separate continuity. It's been maybe one year too long on the time difference but I'm still excited. For villains I hope we get Pyg but please no Hush
  5. Daredevil 100% for me, Cox and Co all brought their respective characters to life in the original show and the ones who returned for Born Again. But if TV isn't in play based off everything I've read with him in it, Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange always felt spot on
  6. That's when I'd have to call it quits. I grew up with it as a kid and that's how I ended up here but that would be the time to move on
  7. I completely agree, Tim fits it the best as Robin but Dick Grayson is overall great
  8. For me it's Storm and Forge, don't me wrong T'Challa is great for her but Forge was way more interesting and Lifedeath was one of the best issues exploring that. Another would have Reed and Sue, I'm very basic with it but my fav ice cream flavor is vanilla so that might explain a lot.
  9. Whole heartedly agree
  10. I dig the choices you got and I think you hit it on the head with Damian during Morrison's time. I love Damian and Quentin a ton but nobody's done them the same since Morrison but I do like new spins on them, just Grant did it so effortlessly the first time. I completely forgot about Carrie but she's so good in her stuff.
  11. It took me forever to get on Damian's side but I totally agree, he's gotten so much better as time went on. He's perfect in any situation except Injustice honestly. Agree of Steph and Duke, I still wish he had become Robin officially during Snyder's run to this day. But I do love him as the Signal
  12. I know everybody who's read Batman has their own take on this matter, and I just want to see what everyone thinks. I'm curious if they are any fans of Jason's time as Robin and same with Stephanie Brown. Or if you like Duke Thomas in the "We Are Robin" series when Damian was dead. Would love to see what everyone's thinking, as for me my favorite Robin is Tim Drake, however I think the best Robin would go Terry McGinnis. That is all.
  13. Batman was absolutely amazing. Absolute Superman soared showing so much character depth in this one. The is the first one for me that Absolute Green Lantern hooked me in, felt it moved a bit slow before this. Also loved the debut of Everything Dead and Dying, such a cool premise. Still need to read ASM and Book of El, I'm mostly digging what Joe Kelly has done in asm, and I love PKJ on anything he does.
  14. Longlegs is my my favorite horror picture of the decade so far 2. Barbarian I still like it slighty more than Weapons buts still good. 3. Sinners for an easy lock and is the best made one of the bunch. Also I need to say this but when I saw Longlegs in theaters, I was with a few friends and for whatever reason the framed picture of Bill Clinton was so funny to me I couldn't stop laughing whenever it showed up to the point that everyone near my seats knew what was happening. Funniest bit I've seen in a film that wasn't made as a joke
  15. Pretty much anything James Tynion IV has been doing with SIKTC, Exquisite Corpses, and whatnot.
  16. Even though its super recent, I think the one in Batman Dark Prisons(?) where he explained that Zur En Arrh corrupted Bruce in The Gotham War as to why he was out of charcter for that whole event felt like that infamous Gas Leak Year retcon in Community about season 4 being so bad. I busted out laughing at that one
  17. Far and away my favorite with Absolute. My thoughts are as much as I'm excited for Matt Fraction and Love Tom Taylors writing. PKJ should move to main after Batman and Robin and Dan Watters should be main on Detective.
  18. I'm more surprised Waid or Williamson haven't picked up the Legion since the destruction Bendis left behind. Waid by far know the team super well especially with his Superman knowledge in A.C. right now. Williamson has the legion of Darkseid which will probably change back to the OG legion. Plus throwing Connor Hawke on there in Green Arrow just felt like a tease at the idea from Williamson. That's just my two cents.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.