Everything posted by Evan
-
Sailor Moon vs Goku-Hot Take
I honestly don't know enough about how Sailor Moon's powers work, but like, no way she's destroying planets right?
-
Dragon Ball Z
For the upcoming Galactic Patrol? It's a solid enough arc for me. I like Moro as a villain, but it definitely does have its problems. I think Ultra Instinct has almost become a parody in some ways as there have been like...seven (?) iterations of it so far. Loved what they did with Vegeta in the arc.
-
I am not a fan of Ultra Ego
Now you see I LOVE Ultra Ego and I'm dying to see it animated. It feels like a natural progression for Vegeta, as DBS has been hinting at Goku following in Whis' footsteps while Vegeta does so with Beerus. I think Ultra Ego works as this great midway point between Vegeta becoming a God of Destruction and really making his own transformation. Ultra Instinct had, seemingly, already existed before Goku learned it, while Vegeta creates his own transformation for him alone.
-
Vegeta should fight Orange Piccolo
This is a great match-up because we aren't entirely sure which of the two is stronger at that point. I might edge toward Ultra Ego Vegeta but it really is a crapshoot.
-
What Did You Think of the New Horror Story from My Hero Academia's Creator?
Kohei Horikoshi released a brand new horror one shot titled "Quit Laughing, Shijima" that you can check out here: https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/quit-laughing-shijima-chapter-1/chapter/51067?action=read To those who have read it, what did you think?
-
Gravity Falls' Spiritual Success Hits Disney Later This Month
Really digging what I'm seeing here. https://comicbook.com/anime/news/gravity-falls-dark-spiritual-successor-hits-disney-later-this-month/
-
How Have You Been Feeling About Boruto: Two Blue Vortex?
https://comicbook.com/anime/list/7-things-boruto-two-blue-vortex-still-needs-to-change/
-
The Simpsons Has Three New Episodes This Summer (But Unfortunately...)
What do you think of Disney+ releasing exclusive Simpsons episodes that aren't hitting Fox? https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-simpsons-announces-new-summer-episodes-but-some-fans-might-not-be-happy/
-
What Did You Think of Evil Morty's Big Comeback?
https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/star-trek-helped-rick-and-morty-make-adult-swims-ultimate-villain/ Is he the best replacement for "Prime Rick" in Rick And Morty?
-
Evan valentine check this out
I will watch this today and share my thoughts! Thanks Chet!
-
My Adventures With Superman's Spin-Off Will be Anime-Influenced
https://comicbook.com/anime/news/my-adventures-with-superman-spin-off-will-be-heavily-influenced-by-anime/ Seems like My Adventures With Green Lantern will be influenced by Sailor Moon. A big departure from what we've seen from DC but Supes has been amazing, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.
-
Who's Your Favorite Anime Studio Today?
I think I'd go with Science SARU myself.
-
The Legend of Aang Leak Controversy
What do you think about the leaking of The Legend of Aang: The Last Airbender? Do you think it will damage the movie's chances of being a success?
-
1 season down, which is your early anime of the year pick?
This is a tough one. Daemons of the Shadow Realm really surprised me with its premiere so I might be leaning toward that.
-
Favorite New Anime of April 2026?
Witch Hat Atelier? Daemons of the Shadow Realm? The Ramparts of Ice?
-
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 3 Is Over! What did you think?
Really gotten a kick out of seeing the reactions.
-
You can only keep one… which do you choose?
This is such a tough one. I think I'd have to go TV.
-
What fictional vehicle would you want to own?
Does an Iron Man suit COUNT as a vehicle? lol
-
Favorite new movie/TV show of 2026 so far?
For movies, yeah totally agree on Project Hail Mary, my favorite flick of the year thus far. For TV? That's much trickier, been loving season 2 of the Pitt.
-
What do you want for the Sonic Central event for the 35th anniversary?
It's a tough one to think of what they should do with Sonic next, as it feels like they've done so much with the character. Maybe another big crossover? Like a full on Mario/Sonic game that isn't the Olympics.
-
Dragon Ball Super Continues....What Do You Want to See?
Ok so rumors are that the artist Toyotaro is going to continue creating new manga for Dragon Ball Super (or at least thats what the manga creator is hinting at), what do you want to see in the future of the series? Me personally, I want the REAL return of my boy.
-
Happy JoJo Day!
- One Piece Season 2 Discussion Thread
TODAY IS THE DAY STRAW HATS! Tell us what you think of season two and let's talk about those INSANE cameos.- The Pirates of Dark Water needs a reboot
It's a great series! There are so many animated gems that just feel like they never hit their true potential.- We've Seen One Piece Season 2 (Ask Us Anything!)
So we can't really talk spoilers, but we can discuss the premiere episode and our feelings on that particular episode. Feel free to shoot us questions and look for our review next week! - One Piece Season 2 Discussion Thread