Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evan

  1. What a bummer. This is a collab that never felt like it leveraged its possibilities. https://comicbook.com/anime/news/shonen-jump-company-ends-partnership-with-marvel-comics/
  2. Can't wait to see this one animated.
  3. I'm always a big fan of spotting anime references in the Olympics, didn't spot too many in this year's so far, but fingers crossed for something before the end.
  4. Weeds should have ended with season one.
  5. Bring some of that killer animation from One Piece over to DBS
  6. I still am shocked that's her, I can't see Peggy at all!
  7. I need to get back into it, but I think it's going to become THE anime once they get a tv series out.
  8. Evan replied to MarkO's topic in Anime
    I think we're in a golden age of Predator right now. Badlands wasn't as good, to me, as either Prey or Killer of Killers, but was still a banger.
  9. Biggest surprise from the trailer, One Piece fans?
  10. Evan posted a topic in Anime
    In case you didn't see it, Chainsaw Man is coming to Crunchyroll this spring. No exact release date yet but at least its coming! https://comicbook.com/anime/news/crunchyroll-to-finally-stream-2025s-biggest-anime-movie-soon-release-details-revealed/
  11. It's a banger for sure, might be the next Demon Slayer when it's finally animated.
  12. Really looking forward to seeing what his Exorcist looks like though I cannot WAIT to see if he finally gets his Dark Tower off the ground.
  13. The Mrs and I have been on an E.R. kick following our watching of HBO's The Pitt. Also juggling about 18 anime shows at the moment.
  14. What a bust here in Atlanta lol. Our power didn't go out or anything! That being said, I did watch John Carpenter's The Thing in a theater.
  15. It's been so long since the Tournament of Power man.
  16. NEW DRAGON BALL COMING! What do you all think? https://comicbook.com/anime/news/dragon-ball-announces-new-anime/
  17. We'll be live reporting anything this is revealed at tonight's big event. Join us won't you? Will we get Dragon Ball Daima Season 2? Super's return? The rumored Super remake? New Dragon Ball manga?
  18. Absolute cinema.
  19. I gotta watch the new Knives Out movie, that was meant to be a Day One for me.
  20. The next big thing in Dragon Ball is coming this weekend! What are your predictions for what the Z-Fighters have in store? We'll be covering it here at CB and you can watch it below:
  21. What's everybody firing up these days in the land of vidya games? I'm still on my Marvel Rivals grind, have some Arc Raiders going, and working on beating Clair Obscur before I jump into Silent Hill F.
  22. Hahaha I've been thinking about doing a write-up on it. It's REALLY complicated.
  23. What a humdinger of a premiere! JJK proves it hasn't missed a beat.
  24. Evan replied to keith1960's topic in Anime
    Me too! I think that the DC animated movies are moving more toward the "Elseworlds" direction with stuff like Aztec Batman, and since there has been a pirate Batman comic, we might see it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.