Everything posted by Evan
-
What’s your go-to comfort watch when you don’t want to think too hard?
I think my go-to has become It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which I've seen 8 bajillion times at this point lol.
-
How do you decide when to stick with a series or drop it?
I'll usually give it a few issues. If I hear from a source I trust, I'll revisit it down the line.
-
What Does G.I. Joe Need To Be A Monster Movie/TV Franchise?
When I heard there was going to be an Energon Universe animated series, I leaped for joy. I do not care at all for GI Joe but those books have shown me the light.
-
7 Sci-fi books that haven't been turned into Movies or TV
I've always been torn whether Saga should be made into a tv or movie. On one hand, it would be cool, on another, I feel like no one could do it.
-
What are your nerdy New Year’s resolutions?
Try to rank up in Marvel Rivals! IT'S MY YEAR!
-
Favorite Anime of 2025?
Any chance I get to push To Be Hero X, I will.
-
2025 Is Almost Done, What Was The Best Anime Fight of The Year?
-
What's a Good Show to Watch for New Year's Day?
Yeah if I had to go with anything, it would be this. Every Thanksgiving, I watch at least one MST3K and every New Years, I try to slip in a random Twilight Zone in dere.
-
PLEASE BRING BACK MORAL OREL
I feel this in my soul. Adult Swim has plenty of bangers that need revivals.
-
Who Is Your Favorite Muppet?
While my head leans toward Gonzo, my heart leans toward Animal.
-
What did you think of John Cena's final match?
As Gunther's number one fan, I appreciate the heat he is now getting but man, could have been done a little better overall.
-
Building the metal models
I have not! I need to check these out. I have built a Gundam plastic model before, but haven't gotten my hands on metal models before.
-
Does Your Choice of Movie Snack Change Based on What You're Seeing?
I've lived as a nachos at the movie man and I'll die as a nachos at the movie man.
-
What did you think of John Cena's final match?
Swing and a miss! I get waht they were going for but woof.
-
What Is Your Favorite Version of the Joker?
Hamill's version all the way. A really perfect blend of goofiness and horror.
-
Other Than Die Hard, What is Your Favorite Non-Christmas Movie Christmas Movie?
Would Krampus count? Lol
-
What Popular TV Show Or Movie Have You Never Watched (Even If Everyone Else Has Tried to Make You Do It?)
Oh man you gotta get on that, my favorite series of all time. I need to watch the West Wing at some point myself.
-
How do you like My Hero Academia's ending?
End of an era. It still feels surreal.
-
Netflix's Avatar: The Last Airbender Shares First Look at Live-Action Toph
What y'all think? https://www.instagram.com/avatarnetflix/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=407fdb6d-d4df-4342-91a3-5d6e4514f65a
-
What's the Best Stephen King Adaptation?
I did not expect the Long Walk to knock me on my ass like it did earlier this year, but man it's so hard to pick one adaptation.
-
Name one movie theater experience you wish you could relive
I could just be boring and say Avengers: Endgame, which would be true, but I'll throw in a curveball. Seeing Pacific Rim on an IMAX screen was life changing and I absolutely loved it.
-
I Have Seen Avatar: Fire And Ash. Let's Talk About It!
It's your friendly neighborhood Evan, a writer here at ComicBook.com. I had the chance to see Avatar: Fire And Ash at a press screening earlier this week, and while I can't divulge anything in terms of overall spoilers, I can share some general thoughts now that the social media embargo has lifted. To start, I can say that this is the best Avatar movie yet and I say this as someone who has never been that big of a fan of the N'aavi. It is far and away one of the most visually impressive movies I've ever seen and for that alone, I really think its worth checking out in a theater with 3-D glasses strapped to your face. If you want to hear even more of my thoughts, be sure to check out our podcast ComicBook Nation on Friday this week and feel free to shoot me any questions here!
-
Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Is Your Favorite And Why?
I gotta go Raph as well. That CG movie, TMNT, where it is canon that Raphael beats Leonardo in a one-on-one is still top tier for me.
-
Should Dragon Ball Get a Reboot?
I think we witnessed greatness during that opening 2-D animated segment from Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero and I 100% want to see that animation used for an OG Dragon Ball remake.
-
Which Superhero is the WORST Secret Santa?
No way does Hulk manage to a.) give you something good and b.) find a way to disguise his identity in giving you said gift.