Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[Giveaway] John Wick: Official Collector's Poker Set - Valued at $389. We're Thinking We're Back!

Featured Replies

For me my favorite fight scene hands down has to be the first one in John Wick. Seeing him in action at his own house taking everyone down sets a good tone for what else is coming.

  • Replies 188
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The set looks amazing! My favorite scene is by far the glass-room fight from John Wick Chapter 3. Always thought it was funny how the Shinobi were some of Wick’s “biggest fans”.

  • JoanPault
    JoanPault

    OMG this giveaway is so cool! My favorite fight was the Red Circle Club scene. That’s where you really see the gun-fu style for the first time, fast shooting mixed with judo and close combat. The chor

  • nickonline00
    nickonline00

    There are so many great fights throughout all the movies. I'd say my favorite fight has to be the home invasion that set up who he really is and what he can do. The greatest non-fighting scenes is sho

Posted Images

The fight scene that I enjoy watching is when he is at the club hunting down Iosef, who stole his car and killed his dog. John Wick just blazed through the entire club.

My favorite fight by far is the top down mansion sequence from chapter 4! The music combined with him using the dragon's breath shells make for such a cool, almost video game like scene!

I also wanted to ask, are you giving away any other smaller things? It would be nice to actually have a chance at winning something for once.

  • Author
9 hours ago, Kitters said:

I also wanted to ask, are you giving away any other smaller things? It would be nice to actually have a chance at winning something for once.

Hey Kitters, we do about 2 giveaways a week - and semi-often giveaway a number of codes for video games. I can look into doing some smaller item giveaways too.

I honestly just loved the very first fight of the original John Wick, seeing that for the first time and just getting to see how bad ass and precise he was so cool. It set a standard that definitely kept me coming back!

This is an awesome set. My favorite john wick series fight is number in Wick 3 where he fights off a bunch of fully armored guys in the continental. Uses the armory and winston is drinking wiskey while John and the concierge are fighting them off.

My favorite fight scene is the famous Stairway to Hell fight in movie number 4

The Top-Down angle shootout from John Wick: Chapter 4. Love this scene for it's creative approach and execution. No pun intended.

“My fiancé is actually the one who put me onto the John Wick movies, and now I’m obsessed 😭🔥 My favorite fight scene has to be the nightclub Red Circle scene in John Wick the way he moves through the club with the music blasting and takes everyone out was insane. That’s when I knew this series was on another level.


My fiancé is actually the one who put me onto the John Wick movies, and now I’m obsessed 😭🔥 My favorite fight scene has to be the nightclub Red Circle scene in John Wick the way he moves through the club with the music blasting and takes everyone out was insane. That’s when I knew this series was on another level.🤩


My fiancé is actually the one who put me onto the John Wick movies, and now I’m obsessed 😭🔥 My favorite fight scene has to be the nightclub Red Circle scene in John Wick the way he moves through the club with the music blasting and takes everyone out so smoothly was insane. That’s when I knew this series was on another level.


I apologize for the amount of times I replied the website was giving me issues lol

My favorite John Wick fight scene is in the museum in John Wick 3 when they look and see all the weapons in the displays and start breaking them to use. Also has one of my favorite Wick moments when he puts together a gun from parts and shows he understands his tools.

My second favorite fight scene is the opening fight in John Wick 2 when he is using his car as a to fight a large group of enemies.

This giveaway is awesome!

My favorite John wick fight is tough cause there are obviously so many. To be honest it has to be him v Killa in John wick 4. I had been waiting for Scott Adkins to get a role in the series for so long and even though it wasn’t exactly what I was expecting for him it played really well and that scene was so aesthetic it was awesome.

The runner up is actually also from chapter 4 and it would be the nunchuck scene. I watched some of the behind the scenes footage of him practicing and Keanu really phoned it in for that sequence as he always does but it was next level straight up awesomeness.

The best fight in the series (imo) is the Killa Harkan fight. It's a better 1v1, its dynamic, and shows brutality from both actors. I think it was the fight that stuck with me the most because it felt the realest for most of it. It was fun, gritty, and showed off a lot of skills.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.