May 4May 4 "This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." — Stitch
May 4May 4 My favorite Lilo and Stitch quote is "blue punch buggy, no punch back" (evil laughter ensues!)
May 4May 4 Ohana means family family means nobody's left behind or forgotten. That's what goes off when i get a text.
May 4May 4 "This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good".This has and always will be my favorite quote. Because blood doesn't have to be family. Family is what you make it and with the people who want to be in it
May 4May 4 Absolute favorite movie!!! Tough to choose. The classic "I like fluffy!" also makes me laugh.
May 4May 4 Stitch: "Ohana means family, family means-" nani: "nobody gets left behind-" stitch: "or forgotten, eeh"
May 4May 4 Lilo: I'm sorry I bit you... and pulled your hair... and punched you in the face... It fits me and my sister to a T.
May 4May 4 Sometimes family isn't perfect. That doesn't mean they aren't good." — Lilo"I'll remember you though. I remember everyone that leaves
May 4May 4 Lilo telling David or (Lilo's sister) Nani's love interest that Nani has a secret 😂 Lilo says.. "Don't worry she likes your butt and fancy hair... I know cause I read her diary..."David says "She thinks it's fancy "
May 4May 4 On 4/29/2026 at 12:16 PM, Ben Kendrick said:Welcome to CB Forum 2.0 Launch Week!As mentioned previously, we're relaunching the forum with a host of new features - including replacing select Disqus comments on the main site with forum threads. You can read more about the changes we've made - and everything we're doing this week to celebrate.This week, we're giving away two epic prizes - the first of which you can find in this thread:An ADORABLE Ultra-Realistic Life-Sized Stitch from Hot Toys (a $215 value)To Enter: reply to this thread with your favorite Lilo and Stitch quote (from any of the movies of TV series)! This is MANDATORY to be entered into the contest.Additional entries can be earned by clicking the Gleam link below: multiple entries can be earned by following us on socials and engaging with other forum users! But make sure to reply to this post still.EARN ADDITIONAL ENTRIES HEREThe contest runs until May 7th and winners will be sent a direct message here on the CB forum. So keep an eye on your forum inbox!Check out our unboxing of the Stitch below:Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.