September 18Sep 18 CB Team Okay, we're coming down the back stretch. What theories do you have for the end of the season? What twists do you see happening? Do you want Season 2 or a Green Lantern Movie?
September 21Sep 21 I'm still of the opinion that Hal is still alive somehow.Maybe he cloned himself using Zoe's machine, and sent that clone to jail - which gives him the alibi he needed to break Sinestro out. The big twist would be that Hal actually killed Hal.
September 21Sep 21 I have to assume Hal is still alive but we shall see. I honestly can't even guess how this series will wrap up. Enjoying it alot though - ready to see John on the big screen going full lantern.
September 24Sep 24 Hall is still alive, and a clone was killed. I feel it’s the 2016 version that was shot on Macon’s ranch — he healed way too quickly — and it was the clone we got from that point on, including the one who was killed in ’26. I think that within that time, the clone realized he’s not actually Hal, but after years on individual memories stayed the course, thinking Real Hal was dead. He’s not, more in a second. I think that while Clone Hal was just trying to live in real Hal’s absence, and started a relationship with Sheriff Kerry, he realized Noah is a Manhunter but had to keep it quiet (remember that Kerry said in ’16, while she was shooting at Hal, that “they can see us but they can’t hear us”) so he used Bernadette to lure John back to Rushville. I think he made John mad on purpose so he’d punch Hal — so that anyone looking doesn’t suspect they may be still looking/investigating/or generally on the same page. Clone Hal had no idea he was going to be shot.Real Hal’s been under the water tower this whole time.
September 24Sep 24 On 9/21/2026 at 6:04 PM, Ben Kendrick said:I'm still of the opinion that Hal is still alive somehow.Maybe he cloned himself using Zoe's machine, and sent that clone to jail - which gives him the alibi he needed to break Sinestro out. The big twist would be that Hal actually killed Hal.I really don’t think Hal cloned himself — I think it happened after he was shot — it was right in our face that he healed way too quickly and we just chalked it up to action hero bounce-back. I also don’t think it was Hal that broke out Sinestro — I think it was Lianna. I believe she is a Guardian, but I do not think she is in “good standing”. I think she is doing this all behind the Guardians back and she can do so under the cover of “no one cares about backwater Earth”. Hal hasn’t checked in for over a decade, John’s only contact with the Guardians is Lianna herself, and there is a very legitimate line of thinking that she specifically wanted to experiment with Humans in making them perfect soldiers. A Hal that can be bread to follow orders, and succeed where the Manhunters failed. When that didn’t work out, she broke out Sinestro to overcome the Guardians (or maybe a vain effort to win them over) as they likely align ideologically anyway. Who else told Sinestro about John Stewart, and his potential threat to Hal? Who else COULD have?It’s right in our faces, plus the Sinestro Corps War hasn’t happened yet... this could be leading to that, and Lianna is one of the fallen Guardians from the comics (Scar, Kronos, or Koyos). They keep telling us about beings that change their shape, and gender — I can see one of those guardians presenting as female so as not to “disturb or upset” Bernadette as she manipulated her into indoctrinating her child to make up for the “shortcomings” of her husband.
2 hours ago2 hr Awful show & even worse viewership NielsenEpisodes 1 - 3 MISSED TOP 10EPISODE 4 SPOT #8EPISODE 5 SPOT #8EPISODE 6 SPOT #7EPISODE 7 & 8 NOT OUT YETMAKES THE ACOLYTE LOOK GOOD
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.