September 21Sep 21 CB Team One thing that really stands out in the new Wolverine game is his height. It's pretty obvious how short he is whenever he's standing next to other characters, which is much closer to how Wolverine is portrayed in the comics.I actually like that they went this route. It makes him feel a little different from the versions we've gotten in live action.What does everyone think? Do you like the comic-accurate height?
September 21Sep 21 I like it too. There's no real reason to make him taller - and he definitely gives off the vibe of the burly, hunched Logan in fighting.It'd be kind of weird, in this game universe, for him to be Hugh Jackman height.
September 22Sep 22 Author CB Team 53 minutes ago, Ben Kendrick said:I like it too. There's no real reason to make him taller - and he definitely gives off the vibe of the burly, hunched Logan in fighting.It'd be kind of weird, in this game universe, for him to be Hugh Jackman height.Agreed! I like that it's different from Hugh's Wolverine and back to the basics.
September 23Sep 23 Author CB Team I see a lot of people complaining about his height but I think they're just used to seeing Hugh who is around 6'2" and not used to short Wolverine.
September 23Sep 23 I like it. I would like to have it for Christmas. Edited September 23Sep 23 by Comicbookfan101
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.