September 21Sep 21 Hello, everyone at Comicbook.com! I have a wishlist about the next generation console for Sega.Physical Switch 2-style Cartridges for new games.PlayStation 4/5-style media gallery, but cannot delete, erase and rename images, music and videos via USB.New Sega games.New Sonic Adventure-style game.Backward compatibility for the classic Sega consoles.Possible announcement at The Game Awards 2026 or in the future.What do you think of my wishlist?@Ben Kendrick @KOutlaw Edited September 21Sep 21 by Comicbookfan101
September 21Sep 21 CB Team I’d actually love to see Sega get back into the console business. I grew up during the Sega vs. Nintendo era, so seeing a new Sega system on store shelves again would be pretty cool. Backward compatibility with the older Sega consoles would probably be the biggest selling point for me.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.