September 22Sep 22 CB Team There are some franchises that no matter how many movies, shows, comics or games they put out, I’m probably always going to check out what comes next. For me, Marvel is definitely one of them. Even when I don't love everything they put out, I've been a fan for so long that I'm always interested in seeing what's next.What's the one franchise you don't think you'll ever get tired of?
Monday at 12:59 AM5 days Author CB Team 52 minutes ago, RoosterCold said:Mario.I agree with that one! I never get tired of Mario and I'm glad they made the movies.
Monday at 10:54 AM5 days Agreed. I hope we get more Mario. Just like Sonic. I mean if they can last long enough to get a crossover film? That would be terrific.
Tuesday at 11:50 PM3 days Author CB Team Yes, a Mario and Sonic crossover would be perfect! I just wonder how they would handle Mario being fully animated while the Sonic movies mix the animated characters with live-action actors.
Thursday at 02:23 AM2 days I would definitely be interested to see what we would get, maybe a Space Jam situation.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.