Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone Picking Up Alien vs. X-Men #1?

Featured Replies

  • CB Team

Alien has crossed over with quite a few different franchises over the years, but I'm really hoping this one is good. I've been a lifelong fan of both Alien and the X-Men, so I immediately bought two different covers when I saw it. I always try to grab a Cyclops solo cover when they're available.

Anyone else picking this one up? What are you hoping to see from this crossover?

alien vs xmen 1 cover a.jpg

alien vs xmen 1 cover d.jpg

This sounds interesting but there’s already xenomorph race in the X-men. The Brood. Nearly identical except that they look more like giant parasitic wasps. I’ve even written an outline for a screenplay for an X- Men movie based on this antagonist. I think it would be fantastic to use them as an enemy because it would add Sci-fi and horror elements into a working X-men movie in ways that it hasn’t worked in past productions. I’m interested to see where this goes. Though really guys, Aliens?! Just use the Brood they already exist in the Marvel Universe and are already major badasses!!

Eric

  • Author
  • CB Team
1 hour ago, Eroc1969 said:

This sounds interesting but there’s already xenomorph race in the X-men. The Brood. Nearly identical except that they look more like giant parasitic wasps. I’ve even written an outline for a screenplay for an X- Men movie based on this antagonist. I think it would be fantastic to use them as an enemy because it would add Sci-fi and horror elements into a working X-men movie in ways that it hasn’t worked in past productions. I’m interested to see where this goes. Though really guys, Aliens?! Just use the Brood they already exist in the Marvel Universe and are already major badasses!!

Eric

I get what you mean about the Brood. They already bring a lot of that Alien-style horror into the X-Men universe. But as a lifelong Alien fan, I can't complain about getting to see actual Xenomorphs go up against the X-Men either. 😂 I'm really curious to see what they do with it. I just hope it's a good story and they don't just try to rely on the popularity of Aliens.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.