Thursday at 12:10 AM2 days CB Team Marvel's new Midnight Universe officially launched today with Midnight Spider-Man #1, Midnight X-Men #1, and Midnight Fantastic Four #1. For anyone unfamiliar with it, this is a darker, horror-inspired take on the Marvel Universe, with familiar characters being reimagined in some pretty wild ways.I love seeing Marvel experiment with alternate versions of its characters, and I'm especially interested in what they do with the Fantastic Four. I picked up one of each and got the horror movie homages such as The Thing for Fantastic Four, The Fly for Spider-Man, and Fright Night for the X-Men. Did anyone pick up any of these issues today? Which series are you most excited about, and what do you think of Marvel going in this darker direction?
Thursday at 03:51 PM1 day 15 hours ago, FantasticJerome said:Marvel's new Midnight Universe officially launched today with Midnight Spider-Man #1, Midnight X-Men #1, and Midnight Fantastic Four #1. For anyone unfamiliar with it, this is a darker, horror-inspired take on the Marvel Universe, with familiar characters being reimagined in some pretty wild ways.I love seeing Marvel experiment with alternate versions of its characters, and I'm especially interested in what they do with the Fantastic Four. I picked up one of each and got the horror movie homages such as The Thing for Fantastic Four, The Fly for Spider-Man, and Fright Night for the X-Men.Did anyone pick up any of these issues today? Which series are you most excited about, and what do you think of Marvel going in this darker direction?That universe scares the pants off me. Try submitting a different thread like What do you want for the possible remake of Pokemon Indigo League? It’s better to do it.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.