Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gamer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gamer

  1. Nice! Do you only make SNES games or do you work with other older consoles?
  2. Wave Race 64 isn't my favorite N64 game, but it may be the most nostalgic N64 game for me. I don't know why, but whenever I think of the console, I think of it, and it's awesome announcer hyping me up whenever I did something cool. Does anyone else have Wave Race 64 nostalgia?
  3. only one???? that's tough. since i'll never get a sequel though.....
  4. Early Access felt more novel back in the 2010s. I feel like we've gotten away from what the original intention of it was.
  5. only need one character....
  6. This is how I've felt about Nintendo for a while now. Feel like they have been missing a spark for a few years.
  7. like every month before it and perpetually, it will be another backlog month for me!
  8. Gamer replied to Gamer's topic in Gaming
    The Bully PS2 case is so nostalgic for me. I never considered that it would be censored in some places, but that makes sense, especially back then. People forget, but it was very contentious during the pre-release period with traditional media outlets.
  9. Gamer replied to Gamer's topic in Gaming
    I think it holds up quite well. I got the Platinum in it a few years ago, actually.
  10. Gamer posted a topic in Gaming
    Every Monday, a new game gets highlighted. This week? The best game of all time... Okay, Bully is not actually the best game of all time, but certainly one of the best games of 2006, and a title Rockstar Games should revisit. Especially in the era of GTA Online, Bully Online has a ton of potential. Bully 2 would obviously be awesome, but even a remake would be great.
  11. Three-way tie between Game Boy, Xbox 360, and PS4!
  12. Gamer replied to ancientphoenix5's topic in Gaming
    Yeah, I agree. We've tried Mass Effect without Shepard already, and it wasn't very good!
  13. It has NOT been cancelled yet, but I'm starting to worry it will be, and that is The Wolf Among Us 2. I watch its reveal trailer at least a few times a year, and will be gutted if we never get it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkXwW5H28m0&t=2s
  14. I think shutting down the servers on a game that is a decade old is fine, but leaving it up for sale and not delisting it, I think, is a suspect move.
  15. PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium is certainly the best value in gaming now.
  16. Not enough Star Fox 64 on these lists!
  17. Yeah, I think that will be a great time to get a new face in the mix.
  18. Yeah, these are good ideas. I feel like Sega needs to take Sonic the Hedgehog to the next level to match its Hollywood success. I think you will always want your old-school Sonic games in the pipeline, but I think it's time Sega really attempts to take the series to the next level with a substantial AAA budget and resources.
  19. This looks impressive and big budget. But at the same time, there isn't really anything new or novel here. I guess when you're spending as much as Insomniac and PlayStation are, you can't take many risks.
  20. yeah this caught my eye as well. Ex Telltale writers and a cool premise.
  21. Who has time for new games?!? Still working on the backlog.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.