Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MattAguilarCB

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MattAguilarCB

  1. I do agree that he is getting an even bigger reaction now, which is crazy since he was already getting a hero's welcome before haha.
  2. I haven't actually read Dark Patterns yet so I need to make some time for it. Got lost in the shuffle a bit for me.
  3. Gotta disagree on this. While I agree there have been issues that didn't move the needle as much as others, overall, the series is still as good as it ever was, and is one of my favorite Marvel books month in and month out. Even with the twists and more emphasis on the Gwen and Harry dynamic, the Parker family is still compelling and at the heart of the series, and that's why I loved it in the first place.
  4. I can't just pick one so I'll pick three haha, because there are just too many I love right now. I have to start with BOOM! Studios' Something is Killing the Children, which is one of the best in comics month in and month out. Next is Image Comics' Feral, which has developed its own voice and tone from Stray Dogs but is just as much of an intense and emotional rollercoaster ride as the original. Last but not least is Image Comics' Blood & Thunder, which has an almost '80s buddy cop movie feel while also having a wealth of worldbuilding and depth. Really dig all three, and Exquisite Corpses also gets an honorary mention haha (okay I cheated but whatever).
  5. Hey everyone! This is the first of (hopefully) many rundowns, results, and polls for WWE SmackDown moving forward. If you want to sound off on your favorite moment of the night, the worst moment of the night, or anything in between, this is the place to do so! If you need to catch up on what happened, you can also check out my full Hits & Misses rundown right here. I'll start things off. My fave moment of the night was the Cena apology, just because it's so intrinsic to who Cena is. This was pure babyface Cena at his finest, and he made a truly unreal moment for one of his biggest fans in the process. Plus, it actually makes sense in storyline, so you really can't beat it. My least favorite moment of the night was Kiana James losing in such absurd fashion. She lost in what seemed less than a minute, and anytime someone loses that way, it becomes incredibly hard to dig them out of that hole without a major win streak. Hoping that things pick up for James and Giulia moving forward. Alright, that's my take, but let me know what you thought of tonight's SmackDown!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.