Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MattAguilarCB

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MattAguilarCB

  1. Who is your go-to Smash character? Mine were Ness and Marth (and I annoyed MANY as a result lol)
  2. I am still waiting for them to turn Something Is Killing The Children into a great show, and hoping Blumhouse can finally make it happen. I also think Once & Future and Klaus (the Grant Morrison and Dan Mora series) would make great adaptations
  3. Rook: Exodus would be gold in the right hands. I'd also love to see Redcoat turned into a series
  4. Friends Thanksgiving episodes are some of my favorites, but specifically The One with the Rumor and The One With All The Thanksgivings
  5. I didn't own a 64 and only played when friends had it, but most of my time on an N64 was dedicated to Goldeneye and Smash Bros.
  6. Congrats on the win, and the Moon Knight army is real! Metal figs are awesome, and I especially like the ones from Jada Toys. Their recent Spider-Man die-cast figures feature different Spidey characters and color variations of the costume. So glad you enjoyed your first convention!
  7. What's up wrestling fans, and welcome to another edition of our WWE Monday Night Raw reactions and discussions thread! Sound off throughout the show and let us know what you're loving, what you're not, and what you want to see happen in the future! Here's tonight's announced card: Roman Reigns kicks off WWE Raw Men's WarGames Advantage Tag Team Match Last Time Is Now Quarterfinal: Carmelo Hayes vs Gunther Last Time Is Now Quarterfinal: Solo Sikoa vs Penta Dominik Mysterio sends message to John Cena Rey Mysterio vs JD McDonagh
  8. I've never been but it sounds awesome! I didn't make it to many conventions this year, but hoping maybe to make it to an additional one or two next year
  9. While I might have read a comic before these, it was the '90s runs of Amazing Spider-Man and Superman that truly got me hooked on the world of comics, and as a result, that formed a loyalty and love of certain characters and concepts from that era that last until this day. What superheroes first got you into comics? Let me know and share an image of a cover or two from that era!
  10. I've got to know what everyone thought of Batman/Deadpool #1! While I know DP and Bats were the main stars, I have to say it was a dream to get Laura Kinney's Wolverine and Nightwing in a story from Tom Taylor. Two of my faves in one book, and Honey Badger!!!! The main story was great too, and you can check out our full discussion on ComicBook Nation at the link below. It was also fun to see Janell introduced to her first Grant Morrison story https://www.youtube.com/live/NLq6o69O6us?si=XppoTv0lcqPe_mW7&t=3839
  11. I have been waiting for Baldur's Gate 3 to go on sale to pick it up, and same for Clair Obscur: Expedition 33. I've got other RPGs to work on, but those are the ones that if I see a good sale, I'm finally buying them. Also keeping eyes on Switch 2 deals and deals for board games as well, as there are a few I'm looking to add to the collection.
  12. The Witcher 2 is what really started my fandom of The Witcher in general, leading me to read the books and then play The Witcher 3 and the first game. The story is great, and personally, I'd love to see CD Projekt Red do a full remaster of it. Can you imagine Witcher 2 with Witcher 3's graphics and expanded gameplay systems? Amazing. Not sure when they would do it lol with Witcher 4 on the horizon, but hey, you never know.
  13. Happy new comic book day! There are some amazing books hitting shelves this week, and the ComicBook crew reviewed three of those books more in depth, including Capes #1, Batman/Deadpool #1, and X-Men of Apocalypse #1. If those aren't up your alley, there are even more great things in comic shops this week, and we've included some highlights below. Let us know what you're adding to your pull list, what books you loved and which ones you didn't, and your sleeper picks of the week! Single Issue Highlights: Absolute Flash #9 The Ultimates #18 Batman/Superman: World's Finest #45 One World Under Doom #9 The New Gods #12 Exquisite Corpses #7 G.I. Joe #14 Captain America #5 Superman Unlimited #7 Nova Centurion #1 Everything Dead & Dying #3 Omega Kids #2 Power Rangers Prime #12 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Casey Jones #2 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III #3 Lost Fantasy #5 The Lion King #1 Yuletide #2 Trade Highlights: Absolute Martian Manhunter Vol. 1: Martian Vision TP Geiger Vol. 4 TP Ultimate Spider-Man Omnibus Vol. 5 HC Lost Fantasy Vol. 1 TP House of X/Powers of X HC Animal Pound TP Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Saturday Morning Adventures Vol. 6 TP
  14. For Netflix specifically, Wednesday slid into that spot, but as far as streaming overall, it's probably Fallout. There are a few contenders in development, and I still feel like Something is Killing the Children will be a monster hit for whoever actually makes it happen.
  15. For me it's easily Wicked: For Good and Zootopia 2. Those are the movies I will be making the trek to the theater for, and I can't wait.
  16. Such a great series! Frankly at this point I'll read anything James Tynion IV writes, and actually slept on this one until Kofi started singing its praises.
  17. The answer to this is always yes. always want more Sharknado
  18. I'm in the same boat, as i'm waiting for a great deal to dive in. It's difficult though, as my daughter just wants to play literally all of the Kirby games
  19. I am curious to see how Meryl Streep (if the reports end up panning out) sounds in the role, though that's mostly because I simply adored Liam Neeson's voice as Aslan in the Disney trilogy. That said, I don't think a different actor or actress voicing the character will ruin it. It all just depends on how they depict Aslan and the rest of the characters as a whole.
  20. Ps2

    MattAguilarCB replied to sasha's topic in General
    I so wish they would make a new Def Jam game, those games ruled
  21. Woo hoo! We're on audio podcast platforms, and if you get a chance to join the live show on YouTube, we stream live every Friday morning at 9 AM EST right here! https://www.youtube.com/@ComicBookNation/streams
  22. I thought that was a good pick too, and in no way did I expect Zack Ryder! Bummed he lost, but still dug it as a return (and happy for Matt Cardona)
  23. What's up wrestling fans, and welcome to our SmackDown discussion and reactions thread for November 14th, 2025. Tonight, we've got more of the matches in the John Cena retirement match tournament, which does include a mystery opponent for LA Knight. We're not sure who that will be just yet, but you can find the fully announced card and lineup below, and let us know what you think of the show throughout the night right here! SmackDown Card: Last Time is Now Tournament: Jey Uso vs The Miz Last Time is Now Tournament: LA Knight vs mystery opponent Jade Cargill vs B-Fab
  24. If you want to see our more detailed reviews on Batman/Static: Beyond #1 and Predator Badlands #1, make sure to give a watch or listen to the newest episode of ComicBook Nation. I will say that I loved getting to see Static get some shine, but I felt the book overall won't really connect unless you happen to be a huge fan of JLU. Also read DIE: Loaded #1 and good Lord, that book had me hooked from the beginning. I love the concept of the original, and while the majority of this book is dealing with all of the fallout from that first series, it's still compelling all the way through. When it does finally hit that big gear switch, it had me hyped for issue 2. 2 books I still need to get to this week are The City Beneath Her Feet #2 and Green Lantern Corps #10, and I couldn't recommend the first volume of GLC more.
  25. Hey everyone, and happy new comic book day! Hope everyone made it to the comic shop to pick up new books, and if you haven't yet, we've got a few books to highlight that might be perfect for your pull list. The ComicBook crew reviewed four books this week, including Batman: Dark Patterns #12, 1776 #1, TMNT X Godzilla #1, and an early review of I Saw Santa #1. If those aren't up your alley, here are some other highlights that will be on shelves this week, and let us know what you're picking up, what you loved, what you didn't, and your sleeper picks of the week! Single Issue Highlights: Ultimate Wolverine #11 Transformers #26 Fantastic Four #5 Aquaman #11 Supergirl #7 Green Lantern Corps #10 Batman/Static: Beyond #1 Redcoat #15 Beneath the Trees Where Nobody Sees: Rite of Spring #4 The Power Fantasy #13 Rogue Storm #2 Grim #25 Blood & Thunder #7 Predator Badlands #1 Switchblade #16 DIE: Loaded #1 The City Beneath Her Feet #2 Dick Tracy #13 Gargoyles x Fantastic Four #1 American Caper #1 Street Sharks #2 Trade Highlights: Transformers Vol. 4: Conquer and Control TP Ultimate X-Men Vol. 3: The Realm of the Mind TP Invincible Universe: Battle Beast Vol. 1 - Heart of Glory TP Green Lantern Corps Vol. 1: New World Rising TP Power Rangers Prime Vol. 2 TP Blood & Thunder Vol. 1: The Prisoner on Cell Block X TP Spider-Boy Vol. 4: Full Circle TP The Goon: Them That Don't Stay Dead TP Dog Man Vol. 14: Big Jim Believes HC Little Batman: Month One TP

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.