Everything posted by Comicbookfan101
-
Possible Wishlist of English Dub voice actors of Pokemon Kai.
Hello, trainers, editors and fans. For the the 30th anniversary, here are the wishlist of the possible Pokemon Kai English voice actors: Ash Ketchum - Erica Mendez Misty - Cherami Leigh Brock - Ben Diskin Jessie - Cristina Vee James - Robbie Daymond Meowth - Keith Silverstein Gary Oak - Zeno Robinson Delia Ketchum - Stephanie Sheh Professor Oak - Keith Silverstein Giovanni - Patrick Seitz Ritchie - Colleen O’Shaughnessey Tracey - Bryce Papenbrook Liza (Johto) - Erica Lindbeck Rattata - Ben Diskin (noises in the series and human speech in episode 195) Mewtwo - Kirk Thornton (movie) Larvitar - Colleen O’Shaughnessey (noises in the series and human speech in episode 263) I’m respectfully, minded, concise and polite, so is this post. To make this a possibility. Here’s hoping for the possible new English dub.
-
Possible Pokemon Kai English Dub voice cast rumors.
Hello, trainers, editors and fans. For the the 30th anniversary, here are the rumors of the possible Pokemon Kai English voice actors: Ash Ketchum - Erica Mendez Misty - Cherami Leigh Brock - Ben Diskin Jessie - Cristina Vee James - Robbie Daymond Meowth - Keith Silverstein Gary Oak - Zeno Robinson Delia Ketchum - Stephanie Sheh Professor Oak - Keith Silverstein Giovanni - Patrick Seitz Ritchie - Colleen O’Shaughnessey Tracey - Bryce Papenbrook Liza (Johto) - Erica Lindbeck Rattata - Ben Diskin (noises in the series and human speech in episode 195) Mewtwo - Kirk Thornton (movie) Larvitar - Colleen O’Shaughnessey (noises in the series and human speech in episode 263) I’m respectfully, minded, concise and polite, so is this post. To make this a possibility. Here’s hoping for the possible new English dub.
-
Possible rumors: Details of Sonic Frontiers: Definitive Edition.
Hello, Sonic fans. Here are the possible rumors for Sonic Frontiers Definitive Edition’s possible details: Full integration Pregression. New skins like SA1, SA2, 06, Heroes and Riders. Pop in fixes. And Island fixes.
-
What superhero movie are you actually most excited for right now?
Spider-Man brand new day.
-
What are you looking for in a video game film?
Silver in the post credits scene in Sonic 4.
-
What voice actor additions do Season 2 of Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man use?
Hi. I have a question for the writers and the fans. What voice actor additions do Season 2 of Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man use? Comment me if you react.
-
What's the best superhero TV show ending?
Spider-Man 90s cartoon ending where Spider Man and Madame web finding the real Mary Jane. I hope there would be a revival for the continuation.
-
State of Play in June predictions.
Hello, readers. Here are my June’s State of Play predictions. Wolverine Rayman 2 collection Mortal Kombat Legacy Kollection II Sonic remake/remaster teaser Ty 3 HD. I’m polite, respectful, minded and concise now. Best, Comicbookfan101.
-
What Should We Call Secret Wars vs. Hunt for Gollum?
Gollum Wars.
-
THEORY: How Pokemon Kai remasters should happen?
The Kai remasters of Pokemon should be redubbed by Studiopolis. The original series should be redubbed from this year to next year. Also Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola seasons should be redubbed in the future. Which voice actors should voice the characters?
-
What role do you want Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader to play in Star Wars' future?
Anakin would be nice.
-
What are your favorite video game anime shows?
Pokemon. I think the possible Kai-style remaster could lead to success.
-
Which comic characters should have remained dead? I'll start with Elektra.
I think Gwen Stacy should have been dead by now.
-
What do you think of the Spider-Man: Brand New Day trailer?
Awesome.
-
More possible Pokemon Kai remasters for Advanced Generation, Diamond and Pearl, Black and White, XY and Sun and Moon.
After the Kai remaster of the original Pokémon through season 5, I bet more remasters that use Advanced Generation for October 2027 to November 2027, Diamond and Pearl for December 2027 to January 2028, Black and White for Febuary 2028 to May 2028, XY for August 2028 to October 2028 and Sun and Moon for January 2029 to May 2029. It would be voice produced by Studiopolis. They need to cut the episodes filler, but keep the Mighty Accelguard episode because it was so cool. Also they need to fix the errors. I’m respectfully, minded, concise and polite. Quote me if you have an expression. Best, Comicbookfan101
-
What Classic TV Show Do You Want to See Rebooted -- Even If Only In Comics?
Spider-Man 98.
-
X-Men 97
X-Men and Spider-man team up reunion.
-
Thoughts on possible voice actors for Pokemon Kai redub.
Hello, Amanda, Comicbook.com team and all Pokemon fans. What are your thoughts on the possible Studiopolis voice actors for Pokemon Kai? Will they sound like their classic voices? Just remember, I’m polite, respectful, minded and concise. Quote me if you hear them. Best Comicbookfan101.
-
Thoughts on "Project Seed" and the 30th Anniversary Roadmap.
I’m glad you like them. I hope this Kai remaster is real.
-
Thoughts on "Project Seed" and the 30th Anniversary Roadmap.
Dear Amanda from Comicbook.com an all editors of the Comicbook.com, Also all of the Pokemon fans. I’ve been following your recent coverage on ComicBook.com regarding the 30th-anniversary leaks, and I wanted to reach out with some thoughts on the rumored "Project Seed" MMO and the Pokémon Kai remaster. The idea of a persistent, multi-region world that connects the Japan-based regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Kitakami) sounds like the perfect "prevention" for the Dexapocalypse. By treating the game as a living platform with regional expansions like Kalos, Unova, Alola, and Galar, Game Freak could finally give us a permanent home for the National/Global Pokédex. I’m also holding out hope that the rumors of full voice acting are true—it would add so much life to the cinematic moments we’ve been seeing in recent titles like Winds and Waves. On the anime side, I’m incredibly excited about the potential Pokémon Kai remaster. There’s a lot of chatter about this being a kid-friendly, streamlined "filler-free" cut with significant error fixes (fixing those classic animation layers and coloring mistakes) and updated English text/logos for the openings and endings to give it a modern, unified feel. Based on the current convention circuit, San Diego Comic-Con 2026 (July 23–26) seems like the most logical place for the official reveal of the Kai remaster release dates and seasons. With the "PokémonXP" event in August and the 30th anniversary looming, a SDCC trailer would be the perfect way to kick off the hype. Keep up the great work on the gaming beat—I’m looking forward to seeing if these SDCC predictions pan out! I’m respectfully, minded, concise and polite. Quote me if you have an expression. Best, Comicbookfan101
-
These anime still need a Season 2!
Guess.
-
4 (Four) Fast & Furious TV shows are in development at Peacock - What are your thoughts?
I think Roger Craig Smith as an unnamed character.
-
Best gaming handheld console
Switch 1 and 2.
-
What's your favorite anime intro song?
I think Pokemon theme song.
-
Should cancelled TV shows come back as movies?
Spider Man 2017 should come back as a movie, with Erica Lindbeck as Gwen Stacy.