Everything posted by Comicbookfan101
-
True or False: Mortal Kombat on the Sega Genesis is the best video game ever.
That’s from Billy Madison.
-
Do character deaths even matter anymore?
I think Gwen Stacy should have been dead by now.
-
Regarding the 10 best superheroes without super powers that aren’t Marvel or DC
Biker mice from Mars.
-
Do we really need horror versions of childhood classics?
Nothing.
-
Nintendo Direct June 2026 - Thoughts and Reactions?
I’d love to hear Erica Mendez as Ash Ketchum in the possible future Pokemon anime redub by Studiopolis.
-
Nintendo Direct June 2026 Predictions
I’m looking forward to see the classic Pokemon anime redubbed by Studiopolis in the future.
-
Nintendo Direct June 2026 - Thoughts and Reactions?
Zelda remake is good, but I want Sonic Frontiers Definitive Edition, but SEGA would save if for this year’s possible Sonic Central broadcast event with a new 3D Sonic game.
-
Nintendo Direct June 2026 - What do you want to see?
Hopefully Sonic central broadcast this year would reveal the next mainline Sonic game.
-
Nintendo Direct June 2026 - What do you want to see?
Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver on the Switch, Emerald on Switch, Sonic Frontiers Definitive Edition and a new mainline Mario game. That’s what I want to see.
-
Nintendo Direct June 2026 Predictions
Hi. Here are my predictions for Nintendo Direct in June 2026. New Mario game Sonic Frontiers Definitive Edition Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver on the Switch I’ll be respectful, minded, concise and polite. Best. Comicbookfan101.
-
Wishlist on Pokemon on Disney Plus.
Hi, trainers. Here is the wishlist of changes for Pokemon on Disney Plus. Indigo League redubbed by Studiopolis. Fix errors like donut/rice ball. Fix more errors. New voice actors that sound like the old voice actors. No swearing, no inappropriate words and no inappropriate dialogue. New Pokemon anime based on Winds and Waves should be dubbed by Studiopolis too. I’m respectfully, minded, concise and polite. Best. Comicbookfan101. Source: https://comicbook.com/anime/news/pokemon-might-get-huge-streaming-boost-thanks-to-latest-update/
-
If Pokemon comes to Disney Plus, it may be redubbed by Studiopolis.
If Pokemon comes to Disney Plus, it may be redubbed by Studiopolis. Il be respectful, minded, concise and polite,
-
Summer Game Fest Reactions
I thought there would be a new mainline Sonic game, but it will be saved for the Sonic Central broadcast this year, possibly.
-
Who should play SPOILER in Masters of the Universe 2 (if it happens)?
Hey!
-
Why Rayman Legends Retold is the perfect catalyst for a true Rayman 4?
Hi ComicBook.com team, With the recent official announcement of Rayman Legends Retold, it is clear that Ubisoft is finally listening to the fans. However, for those of us who have followed the limbless hero for decades, this is hopefully just the beginning. I believe the success of Retold should be the immediate stepping stone toward the "Holy Grail" of the franchise: a true Rayman 4. If you’re looking for what the community is craving, here is a "wishlist" that would define a dream sequel: Design & Aesthetics: Incorporating the high-energy, competitive feel of Rayman M/Rush. Narrative Continuity: Making "Globette" official as Globox’s wife (confirming the Uglette/Globette identity) and bringing back the Baby Globoxes for a more grounded, character-driven story. The Classic Cast: A return of essential icons, including Ly the Fairy, Tilly, and a proper threat from Admiral Razorbeard, his wife, and the classic Robo Pirates/Henchman 1000 legion. Gameplay Evolution: A focus on returning legacy powers and classic Lums collection, paired with the 3D-perspective innovation we’re seeing in Retold. The fact that Retold is bringing new story twists and a sixth realm suggests Ubisoft is finally ready to expand the lore. I’d love to see the community rally behind the idea that if Retold succeeds, it proves there is a massive, untapped market for a brand-new, high-fidelity Rayman 4. I’m respectfully, minded, concise and polite Best, Comicbookfan101
-
What new series are you most excited about?
Your Friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man season 2.
-
CLASSIC CARTOON REWATCH
Biker Mice from Mars maybe?
-
2026 State of Play Reactions - What Did You Think?
I thought mk9 remaster and the new sonic games would be there, but they’ll be saved for the Summer game fest.
-
Bringing Johto to the Modern Era: A Call for HeartGold and SoulSilver on Switch
I have leaks.
-
Bringing Johto to the Modern Era: A Call for HeartGold and SoulSilver on Switch
The fans can predict Nintendo.
-
Will Streets of Rage be worth the decade-long wait?
We won’t end up more waiting.
-
Summer Game Fest Next Week - What Do You Hope to See?
Sonic CD remake, Sonic Unleashed remaster, MK9 remastered and Shaolin Monks remastered. That’s the possible games I want.
-
What other classic anime series deserve a Kai treatment and why?
Hello. What other classic anime series deserve a Kai treatment and why? I want Pokemon to get a Kai treatment, but it would have new Studiopolis dub. Tell me in comments.
-
Bringing Johto to the Modern Era: A Call for HeartGold and SoulSilver on Switch
Dear ComicBook.com Team, I hope you’re all doing well. As a long-time reader and a passionate fan of the Pokémon franchise, I’m writing to you today to highlight a project that I believe would be a massive hit for the community: a faithful port or remaster of Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver for the Nintendo Switch. With 2027 marking the anniversary of the original Johto expansion and following the excitement surrounding the latest generation titles, the demand for these specific remakes to return is higher than ever. These games are widely considered the pinnacle of the series, perfectly balancing nostalgia with the refined mechanics that defined the DS era. Bringing these titles to the Switch would not only bridge the gap for fans who missed the original releases but also allow a new generation to experience the definitive Johto adventure with updated visuals and modern performance. Given the success of recent high-definition ports, it feels like the perfect time for Nintendo to revisit these classics. I would love to see the ComicBook.com team cover the potential for such a release and advocate for why HeartGold and SoulSilver remain the gold standard for Pokémon remakes. Thank you for your continued dedication to covering the news that matters most to us fans. I’m respectfully, minded concise and polite Best regards, Comicbookfan101.
-
Which Franchises Would You Love To See Cross Over in a Game?
Sonic the Hedgehog and Power Rangers. Because it would be the next crossover in game and comic series.