Everything posted by FantasticJerome
-
What Fights Do You Think We’ll See in Avengers: Doomsday?
I think Cyclops vs. Captain America could be a really good one. They’re both natural leaders, but I could definitely see them ending up on opposite sides when the Avengers and X-Men first meet. Plus, Cap trying to deal with Cyclops’ optic blasts could make for a pretty great fight.
-
gta6 online
I’ll probably spend the first few hours just exploring and checking out the map without really committing to anything.
-
Have You Been Reading Absolute Batman?
Absolute Batman has been around for a while now, but I’m curious how everyone is feeling about this version of Batman. For anyone who hasn't read it, the series takes the familiar Batman mythology and rebuilds it from the ground up. Bruce Wayne is still Batman, but he doesn't have the Wayne fortune, mansion or all the resources we're used to seeing him with. Even familiar characters and villains have been reimagined for this universe. I really like the idea of taking a character we've known for decades and asking what Batman looks like when you change some of the fundamental pieces of his story. Have you been reading Absolute Batman? What do you think of this version of Bruce and his world? And if you haven't read it yet, does the different take make you interested in trying it?
-
Which Superhero Needs Their Own Animated Series That Hasn't Had One Yet?
I think he means Absolute Batman but not sure.
-
Who Is Your Favorite Member of the Fantastic Four?
The new series is really good too! I have a subscription to it and read it as soon as it comes out.
-
What is the darkest Spider-Man story ever written?
I need to check this one out.
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Welcome, Hysandel! 😂 You found a pretty good place to kill some time. What kind of comics, movies, shows, or games are you into?
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Welcome! Glad to have you here. I'm a writer too, so it's always nice to see another writer join the community. What kind of YA fiction are you working on?
-
Is Dragon Age: the Veilguard really that bad?
I haven't played Veilguard yet, but I've definitely noticed how divided the reaction to it has been. It's interesting hearing from someone who went through the older games first and is still enjoying it. I'd be curious to hear what longtime Dragon Age players here think specifically about the gameplay changes.
-
SNES - BATMAN 89
This sounds fun! I hope it works out for you!
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
A new Blade movie would be awesome! I think now is a great time for them to make a new movie.
-
What’s the first thing you’ll do in GTA 6?
I’ll probably do the same thing I always end up doing in GTA games. Ignore the story for a while and explore the map mindlessly😂
-
Blade Cinematic & Videogame Ecosystem
I’d definitely be interested in seeing Blade get that kind of treatment. There’s so much of Marvel’s supernatural side that still hasn’t really been explored in the MCU. A Blade movie could be a great starting point for bringing more of those characters and stories together.
-
What Are You Watching, Reading, or Playing This Week?
Monday night seems like a good time to see what everyone has lined up for the week. What are you watching, reading, or playing right now? It can be a new movie or series, a comic you're working through, a game you're hooked on, or even something old you're revisiting. I'm always looking for something new to add to my list, so let's hear some recommendations. What has everyone been into lately?
-
What Fights Do You Think We’ll See in Avengers: Doomsday?
With the Avengers, X-Men and Fantastic Four all coming together in Avengers: Doomsday, there are so many possible matchups. I'm really hoping we get to see some Avengers vs. X-Men action before everyone eventually realizes they need to work together. What fights do you think we'll actually see? And what's the one matchup you're hoping happens?
-
Hot take of the year?
😂 I don't know about the crime rate doubling, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people disappear for a few days when GTA 6 finally comes out. I'm really hoping they don't move away from a physical release, though. I still prefer owning a physical copy whenever I can.
-
Who Is Your Favorite Member of the Fantastic Four?
He's a great character too. I've been reading the new Fantastic Four series and it's pretty good!
-
Does Anyone Still Play Older Gaming Systems?
There's so much they could do with Mega Man! I'm actually surprised we haven't gotten more. I recently tried to play the originals and I'm so bad at it now. Kids now don't know how hard games were back then lol
-
What crime movie Feels most like GTA 6 ?
Heat is probably the first one that comes to mind for me. The heists, shootouts and cops-and-criminals angle already feel like something that could happen in a GTA mission. Miami Vice is a good pick too, especially with the Vice City setting.
-
Who Is Your Favorite Member of the Fantastic Four?
He's a great character too!
-
Who Is Your Favorite Member of the Fantastic Four?
The Fantastic Four have been around for decades, but everyone seems to have a favorite member of the team. For me, it's always been Ben Grimm. The Thing is one of those characters who just doesn't give up. He's a great fighter, incredibly tough, and he's even gone toe-to-toe and traded punches with the Hulk more than once, despite usually being outmatched in raw strength. There's just something about a guy whose answer to almost any impossible situation is basically, “Let's do this.” Who is your favorite member of the Fantastic Four, and why?
-
Does Anyone Still Play Older Gaming Systems?
I had no idea you could do that! Yeah SNES came out at the perfect time. I really enjoyed The Legend of Zelda on there!
-
Star Wars X
I haven't seen Skeleton Crew yet, but I'm definitely curious to see what Jon Watts could do with a Star Wars movie. I'd be interested to see where they take the story after Episode IX.
-
What’s the Best Era of Pokémon?
Pokémon has changed a lot since the original games and Indigo League days. For those who have been fans through multiple generations, what era of Pokémon is your favorite? It could be based on the games, anime, characters, Pokémon designs or just nostalgia. Do you still prefer the original generation, or do you think Pokémon got better later on?
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Welcome! I grew up in the 80s and 90s too, so I can definitely relate. I've always been a big Marvel and X-Men fan. Glad to have another longtime comic fan here!