Everything posted by FantasticJerome
-
Did Anyone See Avengers: Endgame Encore?
I'm curious what everyone thought about the new footage and whether it was worth seeing Endgame on the big screen again. Without getting too deep into spoilers, did the new material make you more excited for Avengers: Doomsday?
-
Mortal Kombat 9 remaster to happen if Paramount partners with Warner Bros.
I remember Freddy being DLC in the original Mortal Kombat 9. If they ever do remaster it, I’d definitely like to see him included again rather than losing one of the original game's characters because of licensing issues.
-
Which Marvel Universes Have Already Been Destroyed by Incursions?
The new TVA scene in Avengers: Endgame Encore gives us a look at just how bad things are getting across the multiverse, with thousands of incursions happening. We even get glimpses of some familiar universes that appear to have already been destroyed. I don't want to spoil everything here, but what did everyone think of the scene? And which Marvel universes do you think could still be around by the time we get to Avengers: Doomsday?
-
Can Fighting Game Movies Win Over People Who Don't Play the Games?
With movies based on games like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter, I've been wondering how much of the audience actually needs to be familiar with the games. I'm interested in them because I already know the characters, but can a fighting game movie work just as well for someone who's never played the game? Vote in the poll and let me know what you think.
-
You think this rumor of PlayStation reversing course is true?
I really hope so. I still prefer buying physical games whenever I can. Digital is convenient, but I like actually owning a copy that I can keep, lend to someone or sell later. I’d hate to see PlayStation move completely away from physical games.
-
Is MARVEL Killing the Entire DISNEY+ UNIVERSE Before PHASE 7???
I just saw that about Daredevil : ( and we lost Spider-Noir
-
What’s a Movie You Wish You Could See in Theaters Again for the First Time?
There are some movies where the theater experience was almost as memorable as the movie itself. If you could erase your memory of one movie and experience it opening night in a packed theater all over again, what would you choose? For me, I think the original Jurassic Park would be pretty hard to beat. It was so new and exciting that I don't know if anything will ever top that experience. What’s yours?
-
New Magneto Backstory in the MCU?
He was a great Magneto I could easily see him coming back.
-
What Do You Think About Wolverine Being Comic-Accurate Height in the New Game?
I see a lot of people complaining about his height but I think they're just used to seeing Hugh who is around 6'2" and not used to short Wolverine.
-
Spider-Noir Has Been Canceled After One Season.
I agree they could have went so much further. Even my kids enjoyed it.
-
What’s One Franchise You’ll Never Get Tired Of?
There are some franchises that no matter how many movies, shows, comics or games they put out, I’m probably always going to check out what comes next. For me, Marvel is definitely one of them. Even when I don't love everything they put out, I've been a fan for so long that I'm always interested in seeing what's next. What's the one franchise you don't think you'll ever get tired of?
-
Spider-Noir Has Been Canceled After One Season.
Same. It was doing great and got amazing reviews. I would have liked at least 1 more season.
-
What Do You Think About Wolverine Being Comic-Accurate Height in the New Game?
Agreed! I like that it's different from Hugh's Wolverine and back to the basics.
-
Wishlist: New Next Gen home console for SEGA.
I’d actually love to see Sega get back into the console business. I grew up during the Sega vs. Nintendo era, so seeing a new Sega system on store shelves again would be pretty cool. Backward compatibility with the older Sega consoles would probably be the biggest selling point for me.
-
If You Could Own One Fictional Item, What Would You Pick?
That would be so cool!
-
Should Sony do a survey about keeping physical PlayStation discs or introducing physical cartridges?
I think it would be good for them to do a survey just so they can see how many people actually want physical media.
-
What Do You Think About Wolverine Being Comic-Accurate Height in the New Game?
One thing that really stands out in the new Wolverine game is his height. It's pretty obvious how short he is whenever he's standing next to other characters, which is much closer to how Wolverine is portrayed in the comics. I actually like that they went this route. It makes him feel a little different from the versions we've gotten in live action. What does everyone think? Do you like the comic-accurate height?
-
Has Anyone Played the New Wolverine Game Yet?
Has anyone had a chance to play the new Wolverine game yet? If so, what do you think of it so far? Is it worth picking up?
-
Does Anyone Still Play Older Gaming Systems?
That's awesome I love the SNES! Spent so much of my childhood playing it. I need to find one.
-
Does Anyone Still Play Older Gaming Systems?
I was a kid when the NES came out, so I grew up with a lot of the older gaming systems. Even with everything modern consoles can do now, there's still something fun about going back and playing those older games. Does anyone here still play their old systems? NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, N64, PlayStation or anything else? What older system do you still play the most?
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Welcome to the coolest forum ever!
-
Hot Take: 'The Batman' with Pattinson is hot garbage
I honestly need to watch it again because I don't remember much. I just remember it seeming like it was way too long.
-
More new Sonic the Hedgehog announcements this year.
That sounds cool! I picked up an older Sonic game for the Switch today.
-
What Comic Book Are You Most Excited to Read This Week?
Cool! I'll check it out. I have a lot of the Abs Superman I need to catch up on. I liked the issues I've read so far.
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Welcome to the forum, Gabe! I love Aliens! Which of the movies are your favorite?