Everything posted by FantasticJerome
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
That’s actually a pretty cool way to end up with a comic collection. I’d be curious what was hiding in that box from the auction. Anything particularly interesting or unexpected in there?
-
What Comics Did You Pick Up This Week?
Another week of new comics is here, with books like Fantastic Four #16, Absolute Superman #23, Batman #13, Teen Titans #1, Daredevil #6 and plenty more hitting shelves this week. I went pretty light this week. I only picked up Rook: Exodus #11, Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom: Triumph and Torment #1, and Fantastic Four #16. What did everyone else pick up? Anything you've already read that you'd recommend? And if you skipped the new releases this week, what are you reading instead?
-
PlayStation should apologise for planning to stop new game discs.
They should lol. I always try to buy physical media when I can.
-
Sex Criminals (Matt Fraction/Chip Zdarsky) is amazing!
I've never seen this one. Is it worth starting at this point?
-
What Marvel Character Has the MCU Still Not Gotten Right?
The MCU has done a great job adapting some Marvel characters, but others feel very different from their comic book counterparts. Which character do you think the MCU still hasn't gotten quite right? And if you could change one thing about their MCU version, what would it be?
-
PlayStation should apologise for planning to stop new game discs.
I definitely hope physical games aren't going anywhere anytime soon. I still prefer buying physical copies when I can. Digital is convenient, but I like actually owning a copy that I can keep on the shelf, lend to someone or sell later. I don't think they will apologize to us though.
-
Opinion: How the possible Sonic x Power Rangers comic series would happen?
I could actually see Sonic and Power Rangers working pretty well together. Eggman teaming up with Rita seems like a natural way to bring the two worlds together, and seeing Sonic and the others get their own Ranger forms could be a lot of fun.
-
Discussion: New characters for the next 3D Sonic game.
I’d be interested in seeing some completely new characters in the next 3D Sonic game. An electric-powered character could make for some fun gameplay too, especially if they gave him abilities that played differently from Sonic. I’d be curious to see what everyone else would want from a new character.
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Hi NinDiego!
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Hi Isaiah, welcome to the Forum!
-
Should Marvel Bring Back Ultimate Alliance?
That would work too!
-
AVENGERS: DOOMSDAY - HYPE CHECK
I'm still excited! They can write it while filming I don't care 😂
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Zombies are cool! What's your favorite zombie series?
-
Star Wars vs. Star Trek: Which Wins Past, Present AND Future?
Star Wars or Star Trek? But let's go beyond just picking which movies you like better. Consider everything each franchise has built over the years: the movies, TV series, characters, lore, books, comics, games and fandom. Then think about where they are today and where they're headed next. Which had the better past? Which is stronger right now? Which has the most staying power and the most potential to keep creating great stories in the future? If you had to choose one franchise based on its past, present AND future, which one gets your vote? Vote in the poll and tell us why.
-
Please no Star Trek desert
Which Star Trek is your favorite?
-
Should Marvel Bring Back Ultimate Alliance?
With Avengers: Doomsday bringing so many Marvel characters together, I can't help thinking this would be the perfect time for a new Marvel Ultimate Alliance game. The first Ultimate Alliance is still easily my favorite. I thought the second one was pretty good, but I really didn't care for Ultimate Alliance 3. But imagine what they could do with a new game using today's technology. A huge roster with the Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man and characters from across the Marvel universe, with modern graphics and massive locations to explore. I'd love to see them go back to what made the original so much fun and build on it. Would you want an Ultimate Alliance 4? What would you want them to change or bring back from the original?
-
Did Thanos Include Himself in the Snap?
I could see that happening. Like even if he intended to put himself in the mix to be fair, his subconscious may have overridden that command.
-
If the metal gear/metal gear solid games ever get a film adaptation
I think I’d go in release order. Starting with Snake Eater chronologically makes sense, but I think some of the reveals would probably work better if audiences learned the history of these characters the same way players originally did.
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Welcome to the forum! What games are you currently playing?
-
Fallout 4 is style a good time
I haven't played Fallout 4, but I'm always looking for games with a lot of replayability that aren't too complicated to get into. If you can really keep coming back to this one for years, I may have to finally give it a try.
-
Hot Take: Deadpool is more superior than Wolverine
I wouldn't be able to take the constant jokes after a while my son does that too 😂
-
Most Anticipated Movies of Fall/Winter
Dune 3 is probably at the top of my list. I'm also really interested in Clayface, especially to see what they do with a character like that in a full movie. Resident Evil is definitely on my radar too.
-
The New Street Fighter Trailer Shows Off the Fighters. Who Looks Best?
The new Street Fighter trailer dropped today, and we finally got a much better look at several of the characters. Watch the new Street Fighter trailer There’s more of Ryu and Ken, along with Chun-Li, Guile, E. Honda, Dhalsim and several others. I think seeing more of the actual fighters and their different styles gives us a much better idea of what this movie is going for. I'm definitely more interested after this trailer. Who stood out to you the most? And are you feeling better about the movie after seeing the new footage?
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Welcome to the forum! What's your favorite gaming system?
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
I've heard great things about Dungeon Crawler Carl! How far into the series are you?