August 21Aug 21 Hello! I am a huge spidey and wolverine fan! After that its the elf for me. Nightcrawlers Christianity has always resonated with me as a Christian. Excited for his return in doomsday!
August 21Aug 21 Hey everyone! My name is Daniel, I'm a stay at home dad and I've always been a fan of comic book stories. Don't get much time to read through much nowadays, but enjoy watching quality comic book movies/shows or whatever when I can.
August 21Aug 21 Author On 8/12/2026 at 3:06 PM, RsladeR said:Hello, my favorite series is Zelda, been playing it with my family since I can remember.Hello! You excited for the upcoming movie?
August 21Aug 21 Author 4 minutes ago, TheSTET said:Hey everyone! My name is Daniel, I'm a stay at home dad and I've always been a fan of comic book stories. Don't get much time to read through much nowadays, but enjoy watching quality comic book movies/shows or whatever when I can.Hey Daniel! Welcome to the forum!Have you watched Spider-Man: Brand New Day yet, what'd you think?
August 21Aug 21 Author 1 hour ago, landolorian55 said:Hello! I am a huge spidey and wolverine fan! After that its the elf for me. Nightcrawlers Christianity has always resonated with me as a Christian. Excited for his return in doomsday!LOL. My wife is a massive Elf fan, so respect.I'm pumped for Nightcrawler too. After X2, I still think it's weird they just... didn't do anything with him.
August 21Aug 21 Author On 8/12/2026 at 3:18 PM, therealcheffery said:Hi everybody!My favorite games are Fallout 3, NV, and 4. Also really dig the Arkham games.I miss the Arkham series. Spider-Man and Wolverine games can tide us over but... would still love another one of those.
August 22Aug 22 Hi my name has been Halfpint since middle school because I haven't grown pass 4'10 and most of my friends are tall or average height 😂; I would say I'm not a real comic book fan because I mainly read comics either related to a video game ex: The Wolf Among Us/CP2077, related to a tv show: Supernatural, or related to a(n) manga/manhwa/K-drama/anime ex: Gannibal, The Kingdom, & Gantz G
August 22Aug 22 Hello everyone I go by Lost.pesos but my name is Kevin truly I just love reading graphic novels, I’m a fan of mostly the big two but I enjoy a good story. Everyone in this community seems nice. Also I’m shamefully here because of the Wolverine give away
August 23Aug 23 Hey I've been collecting all my life. Father started buying and selling comics when I was 1 and I have been hooked since then. I collect comics, figures, funkos and statues.
August 23Aug 23 Hi all! hoping to get into reading more comics this year but I've been into all kinds of comic book-related media for as longas i can remember.
August 23Aug 23 Hello. Mostly just making a post to gain entry for the Wolverine giveaway. But hello lol I like superheroes and video games, I really loved the Insomniac Spider-Man games and I'm hyped for Wolverine for sure.
August 23Aug 23 Greetings and Salutations!! I can’t say I’ve ever been apart of a forum before so this is fairly new to me. I’m a bit of a casual diving into superhero media, I’ve binged watched a lot of MCU movies but I’ve been diving into plenty of comics!! as the name suggests, I’m a bit of a huge Spider-Man fan. I hope everyone is well and dandy 🕸️
August 23Aug 23 Hello all, Clindec here! By day, I’m a semi-full time (paid full time but the amount of effort to fulfill my obligations falls well below that) sports reporter for a small town weekly newspaper. I also video edit for a local business part time. In my abundant free time, I enjoy gaming - anything from Destiny 2(rip) to Mario to sports titles. I’ve also dabbled in Starfield and Helldivers 2. I joined mainly because of the Wolverine giveaway, but am enjoying the discourse in the forums.
August 24Aug 24 Hello all! I am (of course) new here. I love to read comics (mostly Marvel and DC, but I will try anything if it seems interesting, I like to play video games, but rarely have he time. I am also a huge Star Trek nerd. Most of all, I am a dad of 4 and grandpa to 1, just trying hard to make it through and help my now adult aged kids make it in this screwed up world, while having some fun along the way.
August 24Aug 24 Hello I really liked Spider-Man brand new day I’m excited to see the upcoming X-men in the mcu
August 24Aug 24 Hi. I don't comment often, but sometimes have 2 cents to share. I don't know what else to write. I don't say much.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.