September 11Sep 11 Hello everyone — slid over from SuperHero Hype — hope there are some people that also left there, here. I absolutely love discussing theories for “Genre” shows and movies, and love talking comics.Hope everyone is having a great day, cheers!
September 11Sep 11 CB Team 5 hours ago, Websnap said:Hello everyone — slid over from SuperHero Hype — hope there are some people that also left there, here. I absolutely love discussing theories for “Genre” shows and movies, and love talking comics.Hope everyone is having a great day, cheers!Welcome to the forum! I also love discussing comics and theories! Feel free to create a thread and start a discussion.
September 16Sep 16 Hello all my name is David I am here today introduce myself I am a huge marvel and dc fan I also love gaming I build gaming pcs when able to of course and also big movie fanatic
September 16Sep 16 CB Team 1 hour ago, davlop24 said:Hello all my name is David I am here today introduce myself I am a huge marvel and dc fan I also love gaming I build gaming pcs when able to of course and also big movie fanaticHi David, welcome to the forum! Are you more into Marvel and DC movies or comics?
September 16Sep 16 Hi Everyone! Happy to be part of the Comicbook forum! My favorite geeky things are any thing Star Wars, Marvel, Aliens and Resident Evil!
September 16Sep 16 CB Team 16 minutes ago, Gabe172 said:Hi Everyone! Happy to be part of the Comicbook forum! My favorite geeky things are any thing Star Wars, Marvel, Aliens and Resident Evil!Welcome to the forum, Gabe! I love Aliens! Which of the movies are your favorite?
September 17Sep 17 CB Team 1 hour ago, Geminiman82 said:Hello ComicBookForum. I am glad to be here among my people!Welcome to the coolest forum ever!
October 1Oct 1 Hello Everyone,I am a big comic fan since a kid in the 80’s and 90’s. I am big into X Men, Marvel, and like some Spawn, This is one of the best hobbies to bring hopefully people together like me into one big community. Cheers!
October 2Oct 2 CB Team 5 hours ago, GTA Jake said:Hello Everyone,I am a big comic fan since a kid in the 80’s and 90’s. I am big into X Men, Marvel, and like some Spawn, This is one of the best hobbies to bring hopefully people together like me into one big community. Cheers!Welcome! I grew up in the 80s and 90s too, so I can definitely relate. I've always been a big Marvel and X-Men fan. Glad to have another longtime comic fan here!
Tuesday at 01:42 AM2 days Hello CB users. I've been following CB on Facebook for years now. I'm new to this thread. I'm eagerly hoping for a new Rated R Blade movie. It's definitely something I have been wanting for a long time now.
Tuesday at 03:46 AM2 days CB Team 2 hours ago, Fatal Producer said:Hello CB users. I've been following CB on Facebook for years now. I'm new to this thread. I'm eagerly hoping for a new Rated R Blade movie. It's definitely something I have been wanting for a long time now.A new Blade movie would be awesome! I think now is a great time for them to make a new movie.
Tuesday at 10:09 PM1 day Hello! I just have a general interest in comic books and am working on writing YA fiction. Good to be here!
Yesterday at 12:34 AM1 day CB Team 2 hours ago, tjmeanea said:Hello! I just have a general interest in comic books and am working on writing YA fiction. Good to be here!Welcome! Glad to have you here. I'm a writer too, so it's always nice to see another writer join the community. What kind of YA fiction are you working on?
Yesterday at 12:36 AM1 day CB Team On 10/2/2026 at 11:15 PM, Hysandel said:👋👋 I'm Hysandel, just a bored dude looking to kill the time 🤣Welcome, Hysandel! 😂 You found a pretty good place to kill some time. What kind of comics, movies, shows, or games are you into?
Yesterday at 06:34 AM1 day Hello Comicbook forum, newbie here, big fan of collecting video games, dvd/blurays and other collectibles. Edited yesterday at 06:36 AM1 day by JC313
19 hours ago19 hr CB Team 17 hours ago, JC313 said:Hello Comicbook forum, newbie here, big fan of collecting video games, dvd/blurays and other collectibles.Welcome to the forum! I'm a collector myself, so you're definitely in good company here. 😂 What kind of video games and movies do you enjoy collecting the most?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.