Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!

Featured Replies

Hello everyone — slid over from SuperHero Hype — hope there are some people that also left there, here. I absolutely love discussing theories for “Genre” shows and movies, and love talking comics.

Hope everyone is having a great day, cheers!

  • Replies 544
  • Views 33.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • artistjerrybennett
    artistjerrybennett

    Newbie to this forum! I’m Jerry, a full time illustrator who is writing middle grade graphic novels. My agent is currently shopping publishers for two different projects of mine. Fingers crossed!

  • Comicbookfan101
    Comicbookfan101

    Hello I’m comicbookfan101. Will we talk about the Sonic 35th anniversary character design contest. Imagine that the multiple characters in one image for the entries will get a prize of the characters

  • Hello I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays

Posted Images

  • CB Team
5 hours ago, Websnap said:

Hello everyone — slid over from SuperHero Hype — hope there are some people that also left there, here. I absolutely love discussing theories for “Genre” shows and movies, and love talking comics.

Hope everyone is having a great day, cheers!

Welcome to the forum! I also love discussing comics and theories! Feel free to create a thread and start a discussion.

Hello all my name is David I am here today introduce myself I am a huge marvel and dc fan I also love gaming I build gaming pcs when able to of course and also big movie fanatic

  • CB Team
1 hour ago, davlop24 said:

Hello all my name is David I am here today introduce myself I am a huge marvel and dc fan I also love gaming I build gaming pcs when able to of course and also big movie fanatic

Hi David, welcome to the forum! Are you more into Marvel and DC movies or comics?

Hi Everyone! Happy to be part of the Comicbook forum! My favorite geeky things are any thing Star Wars, Marvel, Aliens and Resident Evil!

  • CB Team
16 minutes ago, Gabe172 said:

Hi Everyone! Happy to be part of the Comicbook forum! My favorite geeky things are any thing Star Wars, Marvel, Aliens and Resident Evil!

Welcome to the forum, Gabe! I love Aliens! Which of the movies are your favorite?

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I am a big comic fan since a kid in the 80’s and 90’s. I am big into X Men, Marvel, and like some Spawn, This is one of the best hobbies to bring hopefully people together like me into one big community. Cheers!

  • CB Team
5 hours ago, GTA Jake said:

Hello Everyone,

I am a big comic fan since a kid in the 80’s and 90’s. I am big into X Men, Marvel, and like some Spawn, This is one of the best hobbies to bring hopefully people together like me into one big community. Cheers!

Welcome! I grew up in the 80s and 90s too, so I can definitely relate. I've always been a big Marvel and X-Men fan. Glad to have another longtime comic fan here!

Hello CB users. I've been following CB on Facebook for years now. I'm new to this thread. I'm eagerly hoping for a new Rated R Blade movie. It's definitely something I have been wanting for a long time now.

  • CB Team
2 hours ago, Fatal Producer said:

Hello CB users. I've been following CB on Facebook for years now. I'm new to this thread. I'm eagerly hoping for a new Rated R Blade movie. It's definitely something I have been wanting for a long time now.

A new Blade movie would be awesome! I think now is a great time for them to make a new movie.

Hello! I just have a general interest in comic books and am working on writing YA fiction. Good to be here!

  • CB Team
2 hours ago, tjmeanea said:

Hello! I just have a general interest in comic books and am working on writing YA fiction. Good to be here!

Welcome! Glad to have you here. I'm a writer too, so it's always nice to see another writer join the community. What kind of YA fiction are you working on?

  • CB Team
On 10/2/2026 at 11:15 PM, Hysandel said:

👋👋 I'm Hysandel, just a bored dude looking to kill the time 🤣

Welcome, Hysandel! 😂 You found a pretty good place to kill some time. What kind of comics, movies, shows, or games are you into?

Hello Comicbook forum, newbie here, big fan of collecting video games, dvd/blurays and other collectibles.

Edited by JC313

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.