Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[GIVEAWAY] Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mr. Freeze (Batman & Robin) from McFarlane Toys

Featured Replies

I love this figure

I would say my favorite movie might be batman returns. It's an underrated film!

  • Replies 128
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • AustinF30
    AustinF30

    My favorite Batman movie even though I'm 30. Is the 1966 Adam West Batman movie, seriously. It's goofy but it's so much fun! 100% Serious my Dad got me into it. I have Cerebral Palsy, ADHD & had a

  • Mask of Phantasm.

  • JoanPault
    JoanPault

    OMG, this took me back so much. I used to have one almost exactly like it actually, this is the one:

Posted Images

Dark Knight - it set the bar for not only batman but also joker. A multi faceted and layered film!

The dark knight is my all time favorite Batman movie, killer performances and I was 10 when it came out.

My favorite Batman movie’s gotta me Batman and Robin because of the comic accuracy on bane

On 1/5/2026 at 3:58 PM, Ben Kendrick said:

We've got another giveaway! This time courtesy of McFarlane Toys! We're giving away a prize pack featuring one of their latest releases.

To Enter: reply to this thread - and tell us your favorite Batman movie! This is MANDATORY to be entered into the contest.

Additional entries can be earned by clicking the Gleam link below: multiple entries can be earned by following us on socials and engaging with other forum users! But make sure to reply to this post still.

Prize includes:

  • Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mr. Freeze (Batman & Robin) - Black Light Edition Gold Label

The contest through Monday, January 19th and winners will be sent a direct message here on the CB forum. So keep an eye on your forum inbox!

Check out images of the figures below.

NOTE: Due to the size of the figures, we're limiting this one to residents of North America.

Screenshot 2026-01-05 at 2.43.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2026-01-05 at 2.42.58 PM.png

Favorite has to be Batman & Robin for its cheese factor and the first big kid pg13 movie I got to see when it came out..And I mean Uma Thurman I mean come on

My favorite Batman movie is the Dark Knight Rises. I watched it when I was like 10 years old and imagine watching your hero being beaten so easily by Bane. But it was a great introduction for me to the Nolan movies.

My favorite Batman movie has to be the Dark Knight Rises. I watched it when I was around 10 years old, and imagine watching Batman being beaten so easily by Bane. It was traumatizing at the time, but that was my introduction to Batman.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.