Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[GIVEAWAY] Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mr. Freeze (Batman & Robin) from McFarlane Toys

Featured Replies

  • Replies 128
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • AustinF30
    AustinF30

    My favorite Batman movie even though I'm 30. Is the 1966 Adam West Batman movie, seriously. It's goofy but it's so much fun! 100% Serious my Dad got me into it. I have Cerebral Palsy, ADHD & had a

  • Mask of Phantasm.

  • JoanPault
    JoanPault

    OMG, this took me back so much. I used to have one almost exactly like it actually, this is the one:

Posted Images

My favorite Batman movie will always be the first one. Yes, it was definitely not as serious or dark as the others .kinda cheesy really lol..but it's what made me get into Batman and I love how Batman was acted. That statue looks amazing too 😊

Batman The Dark Night is my favorite Batman, though it is tough to pick a favorite amongst so many good ones!

I would say my favorite since I was a kid is still Batman and robin because it was the movies of movies for me as a kid and also this ice puns kill lol šŸ˜‚

The Dark Knight is my favorite. I went to the NYC premiere, got to see Christian Bale, Aaron Eckhart, the Tumbler, and the Bat-Pod in person. Then I was lucky enough to snag midnight IMAX tickets for me and my best friend. The opening shot of the camera pushing in on the side of the building was crazy in IMAX. It made you feel like you were floating.

My favorite Batman movie is actually Batman forever but my Batman hot take is I also loved Batman and Robin because that was the first Batman movie I seen in theaters and it hold a special place in my heart.

Fave batman. Movie is Batman and Robin because of Poison Ivy and Mr freeze. They are the coolest (no pun intended) team up ever

I loved the fashion and the story.

ā€œBatma (1966) is my favorite movie ā€˜cos it was the first one I saw as a kid, ā€˜cos it’s fun, ā€˜cos it has great new vehicles (The Batboat, Batcycle, & Batcopter), and ā€˜cos it has THE FOUR MAIN VILLAINS!!!…The Joker, Penguin, Riddler, & Catwoman!!!

Delete, please (Duplicate)

Edited by Mauled Vader
Deleted my duplicate entry ā€˜cos I couldn’t see the initial post.

My favorite is probably Batman Forever. The neon aesthetic and the pairing of Jim Carrey and Tommy Lee Jones are incredible.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.