Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[GIVEAWAY] Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mr. Freeze (Batman & Robin) from McFarlane Toys

Featured Replies

The Tim Burton Batman film from 1989. The movie actually got me into comic books, with my parents taking me to comic book stores and getting me books like Arkham Asylum, Killing Joke, and Dark Knight Returns. My dad even got me the 1930 Batman serials on VHS for Christmas.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • AustinF30
    AustinF30

    My favorite Batman movie even though I'm 30. Is the 1966 Adam West Batman movie, seriously. It's goofy but it's so much fun! 100% Serious my Dad got me into it. I have Cerebral Palsy, ADHD & had a

  • Mask of Phantasm.

  • JoanPault
    JoanPault

    OMG, this took me back so much. I used to have one almost exactly like it actually, this is the one:

Posted Images

My favorite Batman movie shifts between the original 1989 Batman and Batman Returns! If I had to choose one to watch forever it would be Batman Returns for the aesthetic and unmatchable creepy burton winter vibes. It's just so iconic and memorable, I can't imagine Batman without it. I also am biased because I loved the inappropriate Mcdonald's Merch and the SNES game!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.