September 17Sep 17 CB Team I was a kid when the NES came out, so I grew up with a lot of the older gaming systems. Even with everything modern consoles can do now, there's still something fun about going back and playing those older games.Does anyone here still play their old systems? NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, N64, PlayStation or anything else?What older system do you still play the most?
September 18Sep 18 I’ll do you one better I still have a working SNES that I still play and that’s the only system I have.
September 18Sep 18 Author CB Team 18 hours ago, RedEyEdJedi said:I’ll do you one better I still have a working SNES that I still play and that’s the only system I have.That's awesome I love the SNES! Spent so much of my childhood playing it. I need to find one.
September 21Sep 21 I have my N64 and a bunch of games but so many of them are on Switch that I haven't had much occassion to break out the console.
Friday at 03:00 PM4 days On 9/18/2026 at 6:59 PM, FantasticJerome said:That's awesome I love the SNES! Spent so much of my childhood playing it. I need to find one.Oh yea one of my all-time favorite memory of the SNES was me and two buddies playing megaMan X when it came and you know how it shows a villain, title screen before the level so we clicked on storm eagle and his name flashes across the screen and it shows him standing there then out of nowhere his wings extended and we were all like whoa!!!!!!! (The villain screen had working animation. ) 😂
Friday at 06:24 PM4 days Author CB Team 3 hours ago, RedEyEdJedi said:Oh yea one of my all-time favorite memory of the SNES was me and two buddies playing megaMan X when it came and you know how it shows a villain, title screen before the level so we clicked on storm eagle and his name flashes across the screen and it shows him standing there then out of nowhere his wings extended and we were all like whoa!!!!!!! (The villain screen had working animation. ) 😂I had no idea you could do that! Yeah SNES came out at the perfect time. I really enjoyed The Legend of Zelda on there!
Friday at 10:06 PM4 days I downloaded a Ps2 emulator on my PC and started playing the X-Men Legends games.
Saturday at 04:09 PM3 days Mega man was a great character I’m surprised they don’t do more with him (ie. movies, cartoons, comics, racing games, pinball games the sonic treatment) or am I just standing on a mega man island alone. Edited Saturday at 04:10 PM3 days by RedEyEdJedi
Sunday at 02:55 AM3 days Author CB Team 10 hours ago, RedEyEdJedi said:Mega man was a great character I’m surprised they don’t do more with him (ie. movies, cartoons, comics, racing games, pinball games the sonic treatment) or am I just standing on a mega man island alone.There's so much they could do with Mega Man! I'm actually surprised we haven't gotten more. I recently tried to play the originals and I'm so bad at it now. Kids now don't know how hard games were back then lol
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.