September 23Sep 23 CB Team Daredevil: Born Again got the axe, and nothing new and crucial is coming... so... What am I to think?
September 23Sep 23 Author CB Team 2 hours ago, Comicbookfan101 said:No.Are we getting any major new live-action shows I don't know about?
September 23Sep 23 44 minutes ago, KOutlaw said:Are we getting any major new live-action shows I don't know about?I want season 2 of Your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man season 2 to include the Black cat voice actor for the PlayStation’s Spider-Man games and Marvel Rivals voicing Gwen/Ghost-Spider or someone else.
September 23Sep 23 Man they better have some bangers on the way if they canceling DD smh. Idk what they got planned we shall see. Meanwhile Mahershal Ali on the HEADS everytime he on a microphone lol
September 28Sep 28 Well, they haven't cancelled VisionQuest as of yet, so it is not necessarily over.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.